“Pizza and shells delicious ”
Review of Notty Pine Tavern

Notty Pine Tavern
Ranked #53 of 220 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Went in for lunch. shells were awesome. White pie and sausage great. Nice folks. Loved the woody avern feel.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Excellent pizza (Sicilian-like) and very good Italian food at a decent price. Unpretentious and family friendly at a fair price. Good old school neighborhood bar, too. Nothing crazy or boisterous. Just a good place to get a drink with friends. Gets crowded on the weekends and RPI game nights. If you are in Troy, it's worth checking out.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Delicious food , especially the pizza. Fun atmosphere. I've been going here since I was a kid. Love it.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

This is a wonderful place to take the kids or meet friends. I've been here many times, usually with friends. It's a place where we know we can get good food and still enjoy each other's company without shouting. The food and service are good. Pizza is above average and to my understanding, has won several local awards. I personally enjoy their hot sandwiches. Very comfortable, casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

So I just moved to the area and me and my wife have been looking for good places to eat. I over heard some coworkers talking about it so we gave it a try. The place was small a dimly lit. The staff was wonderful and pleasant. The prices were very well worth the food. And portions also. Only complaint I have is my stomach was not big enough to fit the food I was presented with. Over all we will be going back and soon...

Been to Notty Pine Tavern? Share your experiences!