“Couldn't get it right with 24 hours notice”
Review of Pizza Davinci

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Davinci
Ranked #112 of 215 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Placed order the day before. Needed a specific time because lunch break is only 30 minutes. Had to call 2x. Reported that their delivery guy was a problem. Guessing it didn't occur to them to call me and let me know. Arrived 25 minutes late. Calzone was cold and sandwich was wrong. :(

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

This is the Slowest Pizza delivery ever. They say 40 mins. But in reality it's an hour 15. Not being from the are I found this place on Trip Advisor as the closes to Samaritan Hospital. I called my thin sliced Pizza order in at 6:52 pm. The phone person couldn't have been nicer both times I spoke to her. The time I ordered and following up on my order 50 mins later. Informing me my pizza was cooked and was waiting for the delivery individual to return to get it. The finally arrive at 7:10pm lukewarm. The mushrooms looked like they were from a jar, not fresh and the thin sliced NY Pizza was a big disappointment. It was doughy and heavy. Be warned this is not a pizza place if your a foodie!!!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

Pizza is OK, not great. Bit drafty to eat there on an cold day.
But close to RPI, and good service. Only tried the pizza, nothing else.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

nice, good Greek pizza and inexpensive--typical pizza joint--basic
no alcohol, soda, salad, about 20 pizza choices

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

We were visiting Troy for one night and my 8 year old son noticed this little pizza joint as we drove to our hotel. He begged us to go for dinner. My boys, the other son 11, both were very happy with plain and pepperoni slices. These are boys who live just outside NYC and are pizza picky. My husband tried a BBQ chicken and a chicken, bacon ranch slice, which he wasn't offering tastes to anyone, so it must have been good if he wasn't sharing. The young men working there were very attentive and friendly. It is a very traditional, basic pizza joint and was perfect for the quick and delicious meal we wanted. Their menu includes wings, a few traditional dishes like ziti and salad. Give it a try!