“Good Deli/Cafe' Food with Friendly Service”
Review of Chef's Deli & More

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chef's Deli & More
Ranked #124 of 217 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 September 2014

I made an unplanned stop here for lunch recently while on a road trip from Southern New Hampshire to Binghamton, NY. The shop owner and cashier/deli counter person were friendly and accommodating. They have no public restrooms per se, but when asked, were happy to lead me into the back to use the employee bathroom. The owner noticed that I was studying a map of the state, and voluntarily offered tips for avoiding construction along Rt. I-88/NY Rt. 7 which he was aware of.

I ordered a glass of water and The Collar City sandwich, served warm in a spinach wrap, which included breaded chicken, ham, swiss cheese and dijonnaise, with added fresh baby spinach and tomato. It was chock-full of ingredients and tasted very good, and cost about $8.50.

I would recommend this Deli/Café for a good meal provided with friendly, fast service- though I am not likely to go back unless I happen to find myself in Troy, NY on another road trip at another time.