“Best pizza in the area!”

Two Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 215 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is the best pizza in the area. Hard to find good pizza. The cheese they use is out of this world. I only wish they were closer to me. Have only ordered take out but the inside looks cute and I will try it one of these days.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

The pasta chips are amazing. Great red sauce. I've never been disappointed in a meal. Good pizza and pasta. Good selection of seafood and salads, too.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Had a very good pizza here and will soon get another from here. Just have to order crispy crust. I also had a Hot Turkey sandwich for lunch last week and it was the best i,ve ever had in a restaurant. REAL turkey with gravy and plenty of it. Made me think it was the day after thanksgiving. I understand they cook there own roast beef here as well. ok, thats next.

1  Thank Russell C
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Great spot for a quiet daytime lunch - Nice dining room daily special! Can handle groups too! Pizza looked wonderful!Nice salads and the daily special was a fabulous looking pasta/chicken dish -

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

I've been a long time customer for over 7 years now. They make the best white broccoli pizza with just the right amount of olive oil and roasted garlic. If you like white pizza this is a must try pizza! My favorite appetizer on the menu is the buffalo shrimp. Jumbo juicy with just the right amount of kick. I get their FREE FAST delivery every week and the food is always piping hot. Give them a try you won't be disappointed!

Been to Two Brothers Restaurant? Share your experiences!