“I found my pizza heaven!”

Little Venice Ristorante
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Trumansburg
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

After moving to the Finger Lakes 6 yrs ago from NYC, I have searched high and low to find the best slice in upstate NY! On recommendation from a friend, they suggested Little Venice in Trumansburg..I need look no further! My personal pizza had just the right amount of sauce and cheese and my topping was generous. Ahhh, but the pizza crust was just like home! Soft, chewy, not over cooked! Delicious! My wife(she being 100% Italian) ordered a eggplant/zucchini spaghetti dish which she raved about all night and is looking actively for the recipe...We will be back and recommend you you our guests! Also, servers were courteous and attentive to all our needs. Thank You for a very enjoyable dining experience!

Jessie G, Manager at Little Venice Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

So nice to hear thank you so much! Sounds like your wife had our Eggplant Florentine Roulade! Great dish we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in early Sunday evening. We both had the salad bar and entrees. The salad bar was well stocked and fresh. The entrees were delicious with large portions. I had the Shrimp & Grits while hubby had Tour of Italy. The only downside was that service was slow. It took 15 minutes to get our drinks and the server seemed to disappear. All in all, I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Best pasta around, salad bar is a meal in itself. We had our company Christmas dinner there and it was a great value. You will never leave hungry

Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We weren't sure if we were going to go in because it looks like a bar from the outside. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. The service was good and the food was good. There was a salad bar which we didn't have but it looked delicious! Will definitely go back when out that way!

1  Thank Peachie59

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

After a day of driving to the Finger Lakes we were hungry and needed something to eat. I had average expectations and was very pleased with my meal. We shared an eggplant and chicken dish and it was delicious !! I was expecting average Italian but I was impressed with the flavors and presentation. Great for families and the portions are big enough to share. YUM !!!

1  Thank Krystyna11

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!