“Tasty Treat”

Not My Dads Soft Serve
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Trumansburg
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Best mint chip I've had in a long, time. Portions are very substantial especially the large soft- serve! A tower of flavor!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

A friend treated me to a free icecream, so I'm not sure about the pricing. The quality is okay, nothing special. Great selection of choices and friendly staff. We ate on a picnic table nearby that was clean.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I've had three baby cones in various places this summer and this was the absolute smallest. Maybe about 3 Tablespoons of ice cream. As a senior citizen I like to order smaller portions, and usually end up with more than a satisfactory amount, glad I ordered small. But Not My Dads does not fit that mold. The ice cream was OK. I read raves about soft serve and their non-dairy options. The place is pleasant with tables for enjoying your ice cream.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I make a point to come here every time I come back East. They have a good selection of ice cream and we always enjoy our visit. Love Dole Whip and this has been one of the few places you could find it.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We haven't had an ice cream we didn't like at NOT MY DAD's. Great location. Good service. Always busy. Has dairy Free options too.