“Roadside Ice Cream Delights”
Review of Trimmers Ice Cream

Trimmers Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Trumansburg
Reviewed 10 November 2017

It's hard for me to drive past Trimmers Ice Cream because I love their milkshakes. Yes, they make malted milkshakes, black & white and brown cow varieties. If you're a baby boomer you know what I'm talking about. It's a quick and convenient pull over into their parking lot and they have efficient window service and some outdoor tables.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had taken my elderly mother out for an afternoon ride around the Ithaca, NY area and then decided to go to Trumansburg and return. Found this ice cream shop that was coming down to its last day(s) of the summer season. Sun. Oct. 1 was a very sunny and beautiful day to be out and having an ice cream cone with my mother and was a nice way to cap off the afternoon drive.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I will be sad to see them close for the winter....They added some new flavors to their choices, please try the caramel sea salt truffle! so good!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stopped there for icecream pand they had a lot to choose from. I was happy to see that they carried some flavors of Purity. I ordered 2 scoops of Purity 1 mint chip and the other bittersweet. Neither one were Purity but hey it was icecream so I ate it. The counter person was slow but at least pleasant. Think I will stick to Purity he next time.

1  Thank Ocracokechick
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We didn't have cash, so the owner asked if we were local. He said he'd do an I owe you. When we told him we weren't, he told my husband he could go across the street and get money back at Dollar General. While we waited, he cones for me and my daughters and said if my husband couldn't get money back, the cones would be on the house. He even brought the cones out to us with a smile. Such a sweet human being!!!

Oh and the ice cream was delicious!!