“Absolutely Love This Place”

Dottie Audrey's Bakery/Kitchen
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Not so Secret local gem of a spot where everyone is so courteous and the everything on the menu is so hearty and delicious. Lunch time is a little busy but the turnover is fairly quick. I dare anyone to find any fault with this location.

1  Thank L0c0M0c0

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We visited here on our way to Warwick and were so pleased! I was thrilled that there were so many gluten free options. My husband had the blueberry pancakes and I had the breakfast sandwich on a gluten free roll. It was all amazing! The hot apple cider is to die for! I grabbed some gluten free chocolate cake to go and they were nice enough to let me try a gluten free almond tea cake. This place is a must try! Hope we will be able to try it again on our next trip to NYC!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Everything is fresh, delicious & reasonably priced! Primarily breakfast & lunch. Wish they were open little later for dinner most days (7am - 6pm except Sunday). They also do baking on the premises. We usually take a loaf of their homemade cereal bread to go. It is super grainy and hearty.

1  Thank nyunclelou
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We had sandwiches from Dottie, awesome. Price is good, quality perfect. Delivery was perfect, we will come again.

1  Thank Bernd K
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Menu is on the counter when you enter. Pick what you want and pay the cashier. You are given a table sign with many local points of interest. Food is brought to you table after is is freshly made. Coffees are varied and fresh and delicious. A variety of cold drinks also. Anything on the menu can be had anytime. Not cheap but well worth the price. Music always in the background. Outside seating available. Have gone there at least a dozen times. Anyone I have taken there loves it. No alcohol.

1  Thank Hedy F