“Good Chicken!”

McDonald's
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Valatie
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I recently tried their buttermilk chicken tenders and was very satisfied with with the quality and taste. When I went back a few days later they said they didn't have any and won't be available until end of Dec. Bummer, they are so...........good! I also enjoy their coffee and muffin special for $2. The muffins are so fresh!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Open until 11 so sometimes the game does not get over until 10 or so. A convenient place to stop for that quick bite. The staff are usually pretty friendly when it's that late. We know the food is always fresh especially the fries.. Always busy here so you might wait a few more minutes then normal. And make sure you check your bag at the drive thru. Sometimes we don t get everything we ordered. But sometimes extra which is okay.. Reccomened for the whole family...

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Our food was hot and fresh. Fast and friendly drive-through service. Our order was complete and accurate. Glad we made a stop here.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

McDonald's is what it is when it comes to food and there's no changing that. But the servers in this place are often rude. No need for that. Because of that I avoid this particular McDonald's like the plague.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Staff is very friendly they employ a lot of students from the ichabod crane high school, my orders always come accurate not missing anything
Last visit the young gentleman who took my order was very friendly he was actually joking with me while I was waiting for my order ( great kid)

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!