“Wood fired pizza and a big delicious cannoli”

Lucca Wood-Fire Bistro
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

A great table on the porch to share lunch with my daughter. Wood fired crust pizzas with creative toppings. The desert cannoli was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped with another couple on are way to a ball game. Had Pizza's and garlic Parmesan wings. Food as always was excellent. Very consistent restaurant. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here when we were on our way through New York State. I'm so glad we did. The restaurant has a lovely outside area and porch to sit and enjoy your meal. Our lunch was amazing! We had one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The pizza and hummus dip was also great. Our server provided excellent customer service. I strongly recommend this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I hesitate giving this gem a great review because I don't want it to get too crowded! The pizza is wonderful with a light, crispy crust that tastes great just on its own. They have an occasional special of spinach and artichoke dip which is to die for! The panini are good, though I wish they'd use focaccia bread instead of Italian bread... only for the neatness of eating it! There is no draft beer available which is too bad, but the food is so good, you won't mind having your beer out of a can, just this once! The staff is very friendly and work hard for their money, as every pizza order requires a run up and down the stairs to the dough supply! Luca is a great find in Victor.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My son and I visited for the second time while in town for a ski trip to Bristol Mountain. Nice intimate atmosphere with no screen distractions. Friendly staff work hard to keep patrons happy, and clear tables quickly for new patrons. Tasty pizza and salad and nice regional craft brew selections (e.g., Southern Tier, Harpoon, and rotating choices posted on the wall). Due to limited space, draft brews not available - not a problem, given all of the nice amenities of this small restaurant.