“Great place for breakfast and lunch.”

Fran's Underground Cafe
Ranked #23 of 96 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Love meeting a friend there. They never rush you; always time for talking. Food is outstanding and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

What a great place! We stopped for lunch on our way out of town. We had the Ital Sausage sandwich, and egg salad with soup. Delish! And the seafood bisque was THE best I have ever had, and I have had many down in VA and NC! It's a must try.

The employees were very kind and polite as well. Great place!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is a hidden gem in the town of Victor. Fran is a fabulous cook and serves special soups or quiche or sandwiches and all are delightful. Very friendly staff and aim to please always. Hard to resist her yummy cookies as well. Highly recommend this for a great breakfast, brunch or lunch....can't beat it!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Went with a friend for the first time for breakfast the food was great I had a breakfast sandwich and it was fresh and yummy

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Cruising through town on a national book tour, I happened upon this out of the way gem. Friendly service (even asked what I wanted to watch on TV, if anything) and good food at a fair price. Just exactly what I needed. I'll be back.