“Very good non-chain choice in Victor”

El Basha Mediterranean Eatery
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Victor
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great variety of authentic Mediterranean dishes. Perhaps a little pricey but I get the feeling that the ingredients are higher quality. Have enjoyed both of my visits.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Not a bad place. Nice environment. Portions a bit small and cost was a bit higher than a few other Mediterranean restaurants in the Rochester area. I prefer Shawarma plate with the meat shredded as opposed to chunks. Decent flavor.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The food is fast and fresh and the owners are so attentive and focused. Love this place! Don’t skip it.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Casual atmosphere and great food. Kibbee, chicken shwarma, and stuffed grape leaves were fantastic. I would eat there every day.

Erika B, General Manager at El Basha Mediterranean Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Ian & Henry, thank you for visiting! We're glad you enjoyed yourself, and hope to see you in again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I picked this for lunch with an old friend and I was very disappointed in our meals and apps: falafel, hummus (stale tasting pita), and the meat dish swaharmi (?). My first bite was all gristle. It was not good and my friend was equally disappointed. I'm bummed I picked this.