“Great Rehearsal Dinner”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Luna Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I was a bit concerned that I had to plan my son's rehearsal dinner in NY while living in NC. I had several conversations with Jackie and arrangements were made. I didn't even have to leave a deposit. Wow - what a great job!! Everything was set when we arrived, the staff was friendly and efficient, and the food was great. The salad, eggplant, chicken, pasta and sausage and peppers were all superb. You could tell they really cared about doing the job right. The owner appeared several times just to make sure. I ran a bar tab as they had a full bar and the prices were very reasonable. I fully recommend Bella Luna to all who are in the area.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We went there because our Son was in the States from Colombia South America & it was his favorite local Italian Restaurant. This time we were very pleased with the service & meals, our waitress was friendly & efficient. I just have to remember to NEVER go there on Valentines Day, which was our first visit & total bedlam.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very good Italian cuisine. Nice ambiance. Can be intimate family meal or Romantic. Loved the Pasta, even the Pizza is Delish!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Local restaurant and pizzeria with great food !! Friendly staff is a plus. If you have the opportunity to visit the area you should give it a try.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We met 8 friends for dinner and drinks recently and had an amazing experience. We have been to Bella Luna for years and have never once been disappointed. The wine list is good with plenty of reasonable and some higher ended choices.

The food - everything is wonderful, my favorite which is not in the menu is Chicken Parm with Vodka sauce. The sole is always great and if you like pasta the bolognase is best. It is not always available with the fresh rigotta but when it is I never miss. Try some mushrooms.