“Excellent coffee, sandwiches and salads”

Hampton Coffee Company Espresso Bar & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Water Mill
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is part of a chain, with several locations throughout the East End. We stopped by one morning desperate for coffee and found it quite lovely. The barista was attentive and skilled and provided us with our drinks exactly as requested. The coffees were excellent. The place is a coffee shop and offers a few tables inside as well as a picnic table with benches outdoors. There is a selection of bakery goods, sandwiches and salads. Try the Lobster salad: it is great! You can also order eggs to taste and other breakfast items.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Besides great coffee and service, Hampton Coffee offers delicious pastries, unlike the global coffee chains I used to frequent. There are also sandwiches, snacks, Truvia (!), places to sit and a variety of newspapers. Did I mention really good COFFEE?

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

A wonderful experience all around. Nice coffee selection and great food and nice seating out back. Service can be a bit spotty but not a big deal as the environment is delightful.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I have never left a zero tip in my life, but today was a first. We were ordering our food and got snark from the waitress/bartender whom I later learned is the manager. Nothing welcoming about this experience at all. Really odd. I ordered huevos rancheros and I got out-of -the-refrigerator cold tortillas with way overdone scrambled eggs sitting on top, This dish typically should come hot and with cheese, onions and avocado. it was awful. I asked for the manager and Ms. Snark showed up and further demonstrated her ineptitude for anything to do with the service industry. I have been to this place many times and the front counter employees are great. Be careful of the dining area and rude employees.

1  Thank Laurie C
Reviewed 29 November 2016

All the locals know this is the best place for coffee - far better and cheaper than Golden Pear or Citarellas - with a great local vibe, brilliantly sourced beans, perfectly roasted and used to make a great cup coffee. We buy a cup when we’re passing by and also purchase beans to make coffee at home. Good food as well.