“Fab time”

Speedboat Ferrari Cruise
Ranked #6 of 8 things to do in Blue Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Speedboat boat trip at Blue Bay. Visit of all the islands in the east coast of Mauritius.
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Had a great time, Patrice is a fab skipper and nothing too much trouble. It's a must do whilst in Mauritius

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Tom W

Reviewed 23 November 2016

This was really good and a lovely meal very friendly. At one point I thought I was going to fall in water walking across the stones in sea. But just take easy all well I can do it anyone can.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We spent the day cruising with Ferrari and co. It was a pleasure. We visited the shipwreck (small though), the waterfall, and Ilse aux cerfs

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We took a day trip on the 'Ferrari' speed boat whilst staying at Shandrani Hotel and Resort. It was a really great trip we thoroughly recommend it to anyone, we started around 9.00am and visited the wreck, conservation island, light house, parasailing, incredible lobster BBQ on the beach, the waterfall, etc etc! Our 'captain' Patrice was great. We had a really fun day. The kids thought he was great, he had loads of knowledge and was happy to share it. We returned to the hotel around 5.00pm, throughly relaxed and with loads of photos.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Richard T
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We (my husband and I) had the day with Ben and his speed boat with a family of four, a nice small group. The tour lasted the whole day, we started around 10am and finished i.e. got our taxi back to the hotel around 4:30pm. Ben took time out to explain things to us along the way and also made sure we got some good photos of the day. We went from Blue Bay all the way to the Deer Island, along the way we saw a waterfall, the shipwreck, the marine park, the conservation island and the light house.
The East Coast was one of our best days in Mauritius and I think that was due to the Ben our guide and the time he took to explain things. Oh yeah he made a special stop so that me and my husband could para-sail in the Indian Ocean, amazing experience!

Date of experience: April 2016