“Can not complain at all!”

Chun Po Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 181 Restaurants in Grand Baie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Reading some of these comments here I must have gone on a very good evening. One of my top 3 restaurants in Mauritius. Food was excellent, staff was all over us and assisting where they could, the portions where huge - me and the wife could not nearly finish our meal - and cheaper than most restaurants in the area. I would say it is more Chinese restaurant than seafood.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Would recomend to any one looking for a good chinese meal specially its Peking duck and its calamari

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

The setting is excellent, the food good but like an untidy warehouse to enter. It could use a visit but should be revamped.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I, my wife and four friends dined at this restaurant. I have visited, and reviewed, this restaurant previously. Sanjay and his staff are friendly and attentive. There is a great view over Grand Baie. The Beijing Duck is cooked, and carved, to perfection. The crispy calamari is also worthy of mention. Unpretentious, good value, highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

The positive side is Beijing Duck which arrived after 1 hour! On the negative side the 12 of us including 4 small children we still waiting for food after two hours (and left). It seems to be bad management and the 2 staff serving some 60 people were exhausted and could not care less. Reading the reviews of the Bella Vista hotel, part of the same set up, one comes to the conclusion that the management should wake up and improve!