US$112
US$139
GardenInn.com
US$88
US$129
Allen's Budget Motel(Watertown)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Restaurant
Relax Inn(Watertown)
US$56
All reviewsfront deskfort drumolder hotelwafflesshopping areaon site restaurantsausagefree breakfastnice place to stayminute drivebreakfast was excellentking suitebed was very comfortablestaff was friendlycookiesnew yorksalmon run mall
Reviewed 15 July 2018

wonderful staff, especially amazing breakfast staff , clean rooms, comfy beads. The reception staff go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible ( and cookies warm out of the oven every afternoon ). The only complaint I have is there is no outdoor patio to sit at.

Stayed: July 2018
cpenrose300, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our staff, we do strive for excellent customer service. We would love a bigger yard to put an outside Patio at, lets see what the future holds.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay was in Watertown for grandson graduation from high school,the staff was some what friendly the one that checked us in could use lesson in customer service but the 2 ladies that checked us out were great, told them that housekeeping did not clean our room they gave me a gift card and apologized. The breakfast was good I would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
cpenrose300, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is a good tool for us to show the staff what the customers are saying abut us after they leave, your impression means the world to our business and we strive for customer satisfaction. I am glad to see that you will be back to stay with us again, and we will strive to do better at the service you receive.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for weekend and front desk staff were not overly friendly/welcoming. Housekeeping knocked just before 9:00 am and we asked for some time. Returned early evening and room was not cleaned. No offer of any type of restitution or a call from Manager. This hotel is pricey compared to others in area and would expect better service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
cpenrose300, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western, we are striving for customer satisfaction and we appreciate your business and your feedback. We have been training staff that there are two reasons why customers go to Hotels, One, is Great customer service and two is clean rooms. I will be sure to see why both of your comments are what we are striving for did not seem to happen, I do apologize and I will be sure to ensure that this does not happen again. We hope that you will try us again so we can show you what we are capable of doing.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped only for one night, before continue to 1000 islands and on to Canada. The recepltionist was excellent thanks to manager Kili. Double beds were comfortable, free parking behind the hotel. It's located in an old building, but very clean. Breakfast was full and the big guy called Marthy, a breakfasts superviser was constantly working and welcoming guests. Nice surprise, at 5pm a freshly baked chocolate chip cookies were offered at reception area.

Stayed: June 2018
cpenrose300, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Welcome to The Best Western , we strive for customer satisfaction and your review tells us we accomplished just that, Thank you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I wanted to like this hotel more than I did, as the reviews looked very promising.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. There is free parking, WiFi and breakfast here, so that's nice.

It may have been our room that we just did not enjoy. The bed was extremely uncomfortable, it felt like a solid block of metal with bedding put on top. It was evident that the mattress was far past it's prime. The bed was also oddly on a slant, and was lop-sided. It was very hard to get a good nights sleep I will be honest. Our view was also terrible; the window looked onto brick walls, which made the room feel very dark and dingy, even when the lights were on. Our shower also made a very loud noise whenever it was in use.

I will say that everything was very clean, and there was a lovely personalized note on our room left on the desk, wishing us a good stay. That detail was great!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
cpenrose300, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest
First off let me Thank you for your honest review, I can appreciate your feedback both positive and negative. We strive for customer satisfaction everyday, and I promote Customer Service and Clean rooms everyday. We will look at bedding in our rooms and make switches when it is time, we do have replacements and I will be looking into this further, Thank You.