“Good down to earth food.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 154 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I decided to stop here for lunch as we have never been. We were not disappointed, but go hungry as the portions are full size.
The price was very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food. And of course the teas are excellent as well. Very friendly staff and fast service, we worth stopping in. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We found we were seated rather quickly but the wait for our food took a long time. The quantity was there but quality was just ok. Service could of been more friendly.
We enjoy the shopping. A good variety of items to select from.Very Nostalgic. The candy selection was good quailty. Not a wide selection of quilts.Too bad because they were of excellent quality. I would venture there again. I would eat there again but only because I would be browsing the store at the same time.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Felt like some homey food. Had Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, my mother had a breakfast bowl. They were very tasty. Plates were cleaned! I usually find this place heavy on belly but this time was great!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

When we travel to the States my wife always wants to go to Cracker Barrel for dinner at least once on our trip...usually more!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

First time at Cracker Barrel in Watertown, had stopped at others on the way to Florida and this one did not let us down. There country store has lots of different trinkets to choose from for last minute gifts. We had lunch our first day and breakfast before leaving. We would certainly recommend the Cracker Barrel to anyone, no disappointments from the food to the service.