Review Highlights
Rafter Heaven!

My husband, adult son & I had a fabulous trip on the Black River this morning! We lucked out that... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 31 May 2021
Connector10107131141
Knoxville, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews black river white water rafting awesome guide hour trip the entire trip amazing experience larry rapids aro rafters fun adventure jokes
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Alex was our guide and gave us some of the history along the river and enjoyed that very much. The rafting was a blast. We had three generations and we all enjoyed the experience. It was a cold morning, at least to us southerners, forty degrees and sleeting, and if you can have a blast in that weather you know it’s great. They provided us with wet suits because of the weather and that helped a lot. The only complaint is three days later and still no pictures on the web site.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Steve and "Magic" Matt were excellent rafters and helped our family cap off an amazing time in the North Country (Northern New York). Matt sized us up and let us rip all over the "surf" in the Black river. I can't recommend highly enough. Caveat- We're adventurous and we have 2 teen sons who ate up the river and all of its delights!

Reviewed 18 August 2020

Matt made the entire trip! He was full of jokes and historical knowledge. I trusted him and had so much fun!

Reviewed 15 August 2020

What an awesome day we had!!! Matt was our guide and we was fantastic. He made the whole trip 10x better. We got lucky when we got him as our guide. The river was very cool and the views along with the multiple sets of rapids made for a perfect mix! We will definitely be back with more family and friends!!

Reviewed 15 August 2020

This was my first time rafting and I have to say I was blown away. Our guide was “Magic” Matt and he was very knowledgeable and made sure we had a great experience. He was quick to help us make adjustments to maximize the stability of the raft and the overall experience we had. I would 100% recommend this for anyone who is looking for a fun, thrilling thing to do!