“Italian Comfort Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We have been here many times over the years when we are in the area. The staff is very friendly and efficient, always there when you want them. The food is plentiful and very good. I had the Chicken Bolognese which was a whole chicken breast lightly breaded with proscuitto and provolone cheese baked with their marinara sauce, my wife had the eggplant rollatini that had proscuitto and ricotta cheese and these were 3 big ones. Angel hair pasta was offered so we both chose that . You also get a nice salad included. We both brought home enough leftovers for another meal.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

When my scallops and fettuccine shrimp arrived, everything was hot and was some of the best Italian food I've ever had. And the chocolate cake was like a piece of heaven.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We love Valentes! It's a family owned and friendly place to eat delicious Italian food! The shrimp parm is the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My wife, son and I went to Valente's tonight we got there at 4:10 (facility opens @ 4). The service was great, Tom was our waiter. The drinks were delicious (wife and I had Coors Light draft, son had a water).The bread, salad and main meal were outstanding my wife and I couldn't finish our entree.

The place fillled up fast but the staff was on their game. We have been to Valente's after my daughter's high school graduation as well as other infrequent visits. No matter where we sit we have always been treated to excellent service and people who seem to genuinely care. On our way out the owner (I think he was the owner) made it a point to say goodbye and thank you.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I showed the waiter my Groupon and he looked puzzled so I asked him if he knew what Groupon was and then he said yes. I had the fried shrimp dinner. Bread was cold, no butter. I asked if the blue cheese dressing was bottled or house made and he said house made. It tasted like bottled to me. The salad was ok. The shrimp was pre-cooked shrimp coated with cracker crumbs and fried. This was the first time in my life that I couldn't eat shrimp. I thought the dessert would be better but the last piece of cheesecake the waiter supposedly put aside for me disappeared so I accepted ice cream. The ice cream was great compared to the rest of the dinner. I will never go back!

1  Thank Elle12010