Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Restaurant
Les Angelots(Condom)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolweekly marketovernight staysmall hotelcathedralbedroom
Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you wish to visit Condom and the neighboring area (Larressingle castle, the chateau of Cassaigne, the beautiful village of Montreal or the abbey of Flaran) Le Logis des Cordeliers is a very good choice. With a pool to relax but still budget friendly. At walking distance of the town center - a known stop on the road to Compostella - but nevertheless calm and peaceful.
Clean room, good badroom and very friendly reception with our cycles being stored safe and dry - it was an unusual cold and wet spring - in the garage at our arrival.
The breakfast was extensive compared to similar hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Again, another one night stop on my cycle tour, and somewhere where I would like to stay for an extended visit.
I arrived about 19.30pm, and the family who own the hotel were really welcoming, my cycle was securely stored in the cellar, and I was shown to my room, which was very clean and tidy. Away early(ish) in the morning, so I didn't sample the breakfast, cheers!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We arrived at his allegedly lovely hotel to find a tired run down hotel. Our room was minute, cramped and grubby. The en suite bathroom was a truly horrid experience. We booked this hotel as we thought it was part of the excellent restaurant, next door. It isn't. We had also read Trip Advisor and thought it would be good.
There is no restaurant or a discernible bar. The joke called breakfast was eaten in a tired little conservatory affair. The croissant and rolls were mediocre with poor coffee.
Mine hosts were smiling but ineffectual. There appeared to be a total of 2 owners and 1 chambermaid.
This hotel knows how to charge for its' poor service and grubby rooms.
Be warned

Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Caroline C
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We returned after many years and found the same calm and comfortable place as before. Warm and friendly reception, clean and quite modern. Just a few steps away from the charming Condom town centre. A nice place to stay when visiting the Armagnac producing region. Highly recommendable.

Room Tip: Any room will probably do, we had a small terrace giving onto the pool, very charming.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2010

We stopped over one night on a motorbike tour, it was a really relaxing stop over after a hard days ride and the pool and gardens were excellent. An added benefit was free and secure parking. The hotel owners were very welcoming and the atmosphere was very relaxed and informal. I thought the rooms were good value for money, although I did get mozzie bites as I left a door to the balcony open as it was a hot evening.

• Stayed: July 2010