“an acceptable hotel, but the service could be better”

Le Logis des Cordeliers Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Condom
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed for one night as I was walking on the Santiago way. I arrived very tired, and as I was checking in, I was not even proposed to sit. Nobody accompanied me to my room. I had to carry all my luggages and the bottle of water that I bought.
the hotel in itself is OK for its category. It is oldfashioned, but clean and calm. My room was giving on the street, which was not a problem because it was a small very quiet street. however, I guess the rooms that were giving on the swimming pool were nicer as they had a balcony and a large window.
The swimming pool was very appreciated after a long day of walking.
The breakfast was a copious buffet of a good quality.

Room Tip: choose a room giving on the pool. They are more expansive, but might be more comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 July 2013

The stay was OK but I wouldn't return. Hotel is in a good location. Rooms very shabby and dated (1970's) No air conditioning which resulted in a very restless night, so hot we didn't even get into bed. Pool was nice and buffet breakfast was a good standard

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you wish to visit Condom and the neighboring area (Larressingle castle, the chateau of Cassaigne, the beautiful village of Montreal or the abbey of Flaran) Le Logis des Cordeliers is a very good choice. With a pool to relax but still budget friendly. At walking distance of the town center - a known stop on the road to Compostella - but nevertheless calm and peaceful.
Clean room, good badroom and very friendly reception with our cycles being stored safe and dry - it was an unusual cold and wet spring - in the garage at our arrival.
The breakfast was extensive compared to similar hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Again, another one night stop on my cycle tour, and somewhere where I would like to stay for an extended visit.
I arrived about 19.30pm, and the family who own the hotel were really welcoming, my cycle was securely stored in the cellar, and I was shown to my room, which was very clean and tidy. Away early(ish) in the morning, so I didn't sample the breakfast, cheers!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We arrived at his allegedly lovely hotel to find a tired run down hotel. Our room was minute, cramped and grubby. The en suite bathroom was a truly horrid experience. We booked this hotel as we thought it was part of the excellent restaurant, next door. It isn't. We had also read Trip Advisor and thought it would be good.
There is no restaurant or a discernible bar. The joke called breakfast was eaten in a tired little conservatory affair. The croissant and rolls were mediocre with poor coffee.
Mine hosts were smiling but ineffectual. There appeared to be a total of 2 owners and 1 chambermaid.
This hotel knows how to charge for its' poor service and grubby rooms.
Be warned

Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Caroline C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Condom
0.4 km away
20.4 km away
Hotel Henri IV
Hotel Henri IV
#1 of 2 in Nerac

Been to Le Logis des Cordeliers Hotel? Share your experiences!