Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$279
Official Hotel
US$161
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$131
Glen Motor Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$132
Arms At The Glen(Watkins Glen)
US$121
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$89
  • Free Internet
US$171
Colonial Inn & Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$158
Seneca Clipper Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$100
All reviewszip linebumper boatsjumping pillowlaser tagindoor poolmini golfnice campgroundfire pitpirate shipbig righot tubconcrete patiocable tvquiet areanice familywater pressurethis past weekend
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Clean Friendly campsite with lots to do.
Our second time to this campsite. We were just there is October, and we were really looking forward to our return trip.
Lots to do, with the great playgrounds, indoor pools, bouncing pillows, and mini golf.
Lots of activities planned for the weekend.
Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily W
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This campground has a lot of crazy prices, but the new staff is very caring and sweet! Unless you cause trouble, which, then that's on you. Almost all will do anything in their power to make sure your stay is safe, fun, and happy. Some have bad experiences. And I think you should give it more than one try before you completely judge it. Someone said the bathrooms weren't clean.. They've been spotless since my family's stay. And then for their recreational park, it was completely worth every cent! The smiles and talks on the way back home from my kids, I knew it was the right choice for a trip! My son's favorite was the zipline they have! And the two workers on the zipline were so quick at their job for there only being two for about 10 people every half hour. And when my son came down the zip, they made sure he was safe and even pep talked him when he was almost too scared to go down.

As I said, the staff here is amazing. The facilities were in excellent condition during my stay. I would highly recommend all my friends and future review-lookers to this campground. And be sure to try the zipline with the polite guys that run it!

My kids had a blast,
Which means I had a blast!
Thank you KOA!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Great location between Watkins Glen and Corning but we had to put up with the noise from the nearby WG Int'l racing circuit as well as frequent trains passing on the adjacent tracks.
What was really poor was the inadequate bathroom facilities for such a large campground, which filled up during the weekend - toilets were often clogged up and not always cleaned to a high standard and no showers at the Southern end of the campgroud. Heating was non-existent in the bathrooms and water pressure was very poor. Water was either too hot or too cold - very uncomfortable facilities.
The laundry facility also had serious problems with 2 of the 4 dryers out of order during our entire stay and the other 2 had issues with the coin mechanism.
The light on the lamp post at our premium site never worked and we eventually gave up asking for it to be fixed.
The staff, while friendly, appeared to be inexperienced and lacked training and there was no sign of the owners for the week we stayed there.
We assisted a family who arrived late one night after a 9 hour drive, only to find that the key card for their cabin, left in their late registration envelope, did not work and no one was answering the emergency number posted. We ended up going through a window to access the cabin - not very secure at all.
Would think twice before returning to this overpriced campground. When you pay top dollar, you expect top service, but not so at this KOA.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The campground is very nice. There is no outdoor pool. To bring a family of four it can be over 100$ a night. That would be fine if it included any of the attractions. You have to pay extra for everything. We had token tickets we had paid for previously that we found, they showed dollar amount with campgrounds name on them and wouldn't give us credit for them. We go to another very nice campground and pay 110 per night but it includes everything. I think you can't charge premium prices and continue to gouge you while you are there.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Very family friendly campground with a lot of things to do for the kids. There is also an indoor swimming pool that was a bonus. That night was a bit cool but the kids still got to play in the pool which made the stay a lot more enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family