Idlwilde Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$145
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$100
US$152
Glen Motor Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$132
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Colonial Inn & Motel(Watkins Glen)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$183
Watkins Motel(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$129
US$171
Gorgeous View Motel(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$113
US$279
Official Hotel
All reviewszip linejumping pillowindoor poollaser tagmini golfnice campgroundbig rigfire pitpirate shiphot tubfood truckconcrete patiocable tvnice familyquiet areawater pressurethis past weekend
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Our family of four stayed in a super lodge cabin for three days recently. The cabin itself was perfect: spacious, clean and had all the comforts of home. My only complaint about the cabin is how close you are to other cabins. You're basically on top of each other, and it takes away from the camping, outdoorsy feel.
The grounds offer a ton of things for the kids to do, but at a price. Laser tag, a giant water slide, rock climbing and bumper boats can be done unlimited with an $18 pass (($10 for subsequent days). Zip lining is not included and has its own cost. My kids enjoyed all of these.
A giant jumping pad and jumping pillow are free and my kids loved them, too.
The camp also has a staff of teens who lead kids in games, and it was super cute. A nice plus!
The great thing is there are a ton of kids and my social 6 and 8 year old sons made friends quickly and had a ball.

The downsides: the pool and pool house were disgusting. At one point, my son dived down for a toy and the water was so murky, I couldn't see him.
The smell when you enter the pool building is indescribable. It's like you're trapped in a dirty, sweaty man's armpit and can't escape. There's funky mold in the corners, and the rug on the stairs is likely the culprit.

Also, I read about the train horns in the middle of the night and thought people were being dramatic. No. It is loud. And I was in a cabin with closed windows.

Overall, my kids had a blast, which makes me happy, but there are things that could be better.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marie Y
Reviewed 20 June 2017

All was good, except, don't ever pick site C16 especially when there is rain in the midst. The pad was a flooded muddy mess. I had called for maintenance and recommendedges that they should cut the grass edges away from the pad so that the water could drain, the gentleman said he would pass that along. Also told him they needed to put more gravel down where you park the camper, that was all muddy.
Another bad incident that happened is, the food truck that is there made a good burger the first night, the second night burnt them to a crisp. My husband wanted me to return them, but I didn't. Otherwise a nice place.

Room Tip: Don't pick site C16
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Clean Friendly campsite with lots to do.
Our second time to this campsite. We were just there is October, and we were really looking forward to our return trip.
Lots to do, with the great playgrounds, indoor pools, bouncing pillows, and mini golf.
Lots of activities planned for the weekend.
Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily W
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This campground has a lot of crazy prices, but the new staff is very caring and sweet! Unless you cause trouble, which, then that's on you. Almost all will do anything in their power to make sure your stay is safe, fun, and happy. Some have bad experiences. And I think you should give it more than one try before you completely judge it. Someone said the bathrooms weren't clean.. They've been spotless since my family's stay. And then for their recreational park, it was completely worth every cent! The smiles and talks on the way back home from my kids, I knew it was the right choice for a trip! My son's favorite was the zipline they have! And the two workers on the zipline were so quick at their job for there only being two for about 10 people every half hour. And when my son came down the zip, they made sure he was safe and even pep talked him when he was almost too scared to go down.

As I said, the staff here is amazing. The facilities were in excellent condition during my stay. I would highly recommend all my friends and future review-lookers to this campground. And be sure to try the zipline with the polite guys that run it!

My kids had a blast,
Which means I had a blast!
Thank you KOA!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Great location between Watkins Glen and Corning but we had to put up with the noise from the nearby WG Int'l racing circuit as well as frequent trains passing on the adjacent tracks.
What was really poor was the inadequate bathroom facilities for such a large campground, which filled up during the weekend - toilets were often clogged up and not always cleaned to a high standard and no showers at the Southern end of the campgroud. Heating was non-existent in the bathrooms and water pressure was very poor. Water was either too hot or too cold - very uncomfortable facilities.
The laundry facility also had serious problems with 2 of the 4 dryers out of order during our entire stay and the other 2 had issues with the coin mechanism.
The light on the lamp post at our premium site never worked and we eventually gave up asking for it to be fixed.
The staff, while friendly, appeared to be inexperienced and lacked training and there was no sign of the owners for the week we stayed there.
We assisted a family who arrived late one night after a 9 hour drive, only to find that the key card for their cabin, left in their late registration envelope, did not work and no one was answering the emergency number posted. We ended up going through a window to access the cabin - not very secure at all.
Would think twice before returning to this overpriced campground. When you pay top dollar, you expect top service, but not so at this KOA.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family