““Spa tackular””

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Watkins Glen
Watkins Glen-Corning KOA Camping Resort
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice campground. Kudos to the pool/spa designer. GREAT hot tub!
Work out room and walking trails offer an opportunity to get back in shape after frequenting the wine loops and nice restaurants. Convenient location to the NOT TO MISS Watkins Glen waterfalls.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have been going to this KOA with my family for over 4 years now.
It has worked well for my 80+ year old father and my 8 year old grandson.
I am not sure who looks forward to it more. Always upgrading something everytime we go. We thoroughly enjoy ourselves.

Room Tip: We have always rented a Deluxe cabin but are "growing" so we will need to upgrade to the n...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed in the section of the campground near the Pirate Ship play area for the kids. This is my family's second Columbus Day weekend at the Watkins Glen KOA, and let me say I am very impressed with this place! I apologize for all of those who've had poor experiences here, because it really has some great things to offer if you take the time and effort into enjoying stuff with your family and friends!

First let me just say, the location is not the best. Being near the train tracks and that busy road. But unless you are staying in the front tent sites, you shouldn't be bothered too bad by them. Also, you aren't a far drive away from Corning attractions and the beautiful Watkins Glen Gorge!

Secondly, I want to congratulate this place on having some wonderful staff members! I've seen some negative comments made by people about KOA staff here, and I'm not sure if we're seeing the same staff. There is this kind gentleman in the store that was very informative when I had questions to be answered. Then later in the day, the same gentleman was working the zipline my kids rode on! He was very patient and friendly towards them. And then to top it off, he offered to give us a ride back to the top to the bathrooms! These are traits I wish every worker had! He was so memorable my kids were even talking about him later in the day.

Also during the fun Columbus Day weekend, there were a lot of crazy Halloween themed parties and games! It really made it feel like the Fall we've been missing out on so far this season. Considering it was about 75 degrees or more during the daytime, the nights had a nice and crisp fall-feel to it.

Through all of the attractions, the genuine staff, and the well-maintained campground.. I highly recommend Watkins Glen KOA to anyone who reads this! Yeah, they can't be perfect. But they obviously show that they care to put great things in place for their campers!

Room Tip: F and A sections are more favored.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The facilities were updated and clean, the indoor pool and Jacuzzi were heavenly, the campsites were large and in nicely landscaped. The staff were friendly and informative. Is located just outside of Walkens Glenn, close to many attractions including the speedway

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This campground was by far the best KOA we have stayed at to date. Big Rig friendly, very clean and beautiful. Large sites, pool, hot tub, a lot for kids to do, close to all the attractions. Loved it. Thank you for an awesome extended weekend. We will definitely be back next year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple