See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I can't describe how happy my kids and I were . It's the best weekend we ever had in this resort hotel . I loved the place is so beautiful the decorations, the staff , the food , The sea and the beach very beautiful place . The beach setup with domes are Really Superb and looks awesome in the night. i dint find anything like this before in Kuwait

I would like to thank Chef Chako for his great efforts in the catering section .The breakfast was small but the selection of food and the taste was very good. The service was also very good with timeliness in his service I can see clearly his hard work and cooperation with all the staff to satisfy his clients.
The Evening was Spend in the Dome The atmosphere and the ambiance was great we were taken care by Robert who made so delighted with his service, we had some light snacks,pizza and coffee which was served on time. This was my first visit will look forward to visit soon

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I used to stay in this resort with my family when need relax.
My children love kids pool, and enjoying playing at beach.
We really like new night Cafe at beach and enjoy our dinner in it.
We stay in room or chalet both had separate well equipped kitchen, good furniture and A/C
Staff always helpful and smiling
I recommend this place for families who search for quite

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elhamy M
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We had dinner in the Arminian Restaurant
Four stars hotel
Simple
every thing look not more than three stars
best view for sea side
clean hotel
friendly staff
the rates not so high
recommended for week end stays

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank bnghanem
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I believe this hotel not reach even 3 stars !!!
The rooms small and not clean furniture is poor !! Also, the person who's in reception not that professional guy !!! They put a beautiful pictures for hotel but nothing their!!! And when we said to the reception that we didn't accept this room because it's not what we saw in the web he said that's what you choose !!! And finished !!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I stayed here, post the renovation and, judging from the reviews I had read before I arrived, was a little nervous as to what to expect; I needn't have been.

The people are lovely. Smiling and courteous, it is highly unlikely that you will be on the receiving end of rudeness as it is simply not in their nature but the speed of service does not often match western expectations.

However, the room I was in (in block 5, on the top floor) had been renovated and was spacious. Tile flooring throughout and containing a small kitchen, complete with spacious but slightly noisy fridge/freezer, microwave and electric hobs. Rooms seemed to be made up in the afternoon and the job was always tidily executed. The bed was comfortable and the aircon was very efficient but there were a few niggles: the lighting in the bathroom meant that you couldn't get close to the mirror to shave unless being in shadow was what was desired and the noise of the building (I think that I was under air con units on the roof) was intrusive at night sometimes (I should have brought ear plugs) and there were very few utensils in the kitchen had I wanted to cook.

Plus points: the breakfast was plentiful and varied and the staff there were always welcoming. Perhaps the biggest selling point for the hotel is the lovely pool which has a good length to it for those wishing to put some work into their swimming and there is a smaller one next to it for children. The beach is two minutes' walk away and a very good Lebanese restaurant is close by. In addition, there is a row of restaurants and some shops about five minutes' walk in the other direction.

It's a nice hotel that, with a few tweaks, would be a 4* establishment in no time.

Room tip: Make sure you are not under an air-con unit on the roof if you are in a top floor room. Do bring ear plugs if you are!
Date of stay: April 2016