“Sea turtle”

Discovery Snorkeling and Glassbottom Cruise
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We recently returned from 10 Days in Aruba. We had a wonderful time. One of our excursion included the glass bottom boat. It was amazing! We saw lots of different fish. But the best part was seeing a yearling sea turtle just swimming by us. We happen to be in Aruba during nesting season, I was looking forward to seeing them but the time wasn't right,so this made up for it.

All reviews
"boat"
in 9 reviews
"stops"

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Crew was great and more then accommodating we just happened to catch the tour with 16 little kids and it became somewhat annoying but no fault of the crew

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Another preferred excursion did not have sufficient passengers for an excursion so we decided to take the Glass Bottom Boat. It was a bit over an hour before it was scheduled so we waited around the general area. When it came time to board the deckhand asked if we minded waited for another group who was on t he way from a hotel. We all were aboard when it was time to pay so I whipped out my credit card and the wireless machine could not process my card. I did not have cash so we had to leave the boat. I was very upset with my bank and called them to see why it was declined and they said they never received an inquiry or charge. Funny, it had worked earlier in the day from another tour on the same pier. I later called the Captain to complain and he insisted his machine worked and got belligerent with obscene language.

1  Thank Odojoe
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This was a great trip while on vacation....only 2 hrs. Unlimited drinks. Snorkeling on the first stop to see the fish. 2nd stop id the coral reef then 3rd stop is the German shipwreck. Carlos & The Captain were GREAT!!!! Must do trip!

1  Thank woodb2000
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

We decided on this tour because it was only two hours.
We left from the doc by the Riu palace. It was $40 for adults and $20 for my 13 year old. We were told there would be three stops. We must have misunderstood as we assumed you would snorkel in three locations. But you only snorkel in one spot.
It would ha e been nice to hear a bit of history or of where we were going but there was no information. There was rum punch and a friendly helper.
The glass bottom was cool at the first stop where he fed the fish under the boat. We snorkeled and one of the guests found a star fish and and brought up a sea erchant no one from the tour showed us anything.
We had brought our own banana to feed he fish so that was cool. He equipment was good and clean.
We went by a " ship Wreck" could not see a thing through the glass so that was a bit of a waste of time and passed by the light house.
It was a nice way to spend two hours and everyone was friendly. But I wouldn't do it again.