“Great service and very tasty, healthy food!”
Review of The Hub

The Hub
Ranked #44 of 62 Restaurants in Noord
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Description: The Hub is a cafe & restaurant serving great food and smoothies. we are situated inside the biggerst gaming entreatment center in Aruba! Great for family!
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We saw that The Hub serves coffee and fresh juice and decided to stop in. The staff was super friendly and the prices were very reasonable. I ordered a carrot juice, my husband had a mocha, and we both ordered the tuna and sweet corn panini. I saw the server cutting up and juicing carrots for my juice, my husband said his mocha was on par with the best he's ever had, and the sandwiches were light and tasty. Everything was very fresh.