Fenwick Islander Motel(Fenwick Island)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$174
Sands Motel(Fenwick Island)
US$69
Fenwick Inn(Ocean City)
US$143
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$161
Cayman Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
US$152
Country Inn
US$109
Hotels.com
US$169
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$150
Atlantic Coast Inn(Fenwick Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsactivity centerjumping pillowcamp storeseasonal campersocean cityhappy placetent campersfire pitmaking improvementsquiet hoursmy dadcable boxsix yearsbasketball courtcan't wait to come backphone callperfect location
Reviewed 7 September 2017

LOCATION: The primary reason i chose this campground was that it appeared to be the closest one to beaches of Ocean City, MD. In fact it is only about 5-7 miles from the northern border of Ocean City. If you enjoy DE beaches you just head north from there. I was also surprised to find out that it was very close to some decent quality restaurants. There are at least 4 seafood places on the water within 5 miles of this camp. So the location is great.

CAMPSITES: I have a pop-up without a bathroom so being close to a bathroom is always on my list. Fortunately for me I paid attention to the map when I booked. This camp is made up of multiple peninsulas with water in between. Some of these peninsulas do not have bathrooms on them. Therefore if you were on the top end of one of these you would have to walk all the way near the main office to go to the bathroom. I say walk nut more likely it is drive since they are so far away. I was lucky enough to be close to a bathhouse. The sites are very nice. They have a concrete pad with grass on both sides. The water pipe placement was a little off so I could not reach the water with my 25' hose. Bring a longer hose with you. Otherwise the sites were large and kept clean by the staff. All sites are close on ar close to the water.

GROUNDS: The grounds feature a family pool and an adult pool. Both were fairly clean for the amount of people in them. There is also a large playground with a jumping pillow, a game room, and other things to keep your kids busy. The store was stocked with everything I needed during my stay.

Overall it was a clean place with large sites and a friendly staff. It was very close to everything I wanted to visit. the quiet hours were maintained so I had no problem sleeping. I would definitely come here again.

Room Tip: If you need a bathroom make sure you are on one of the peninsulas that have one. Not all of them do.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We liked our stay until we woke up one morning in more than one foot of water because of heavy rain. Our site was completely flooded and everything we owned was floating away! The other sites around us were muddy but not flooded! We had to leave because of this and the manager refused to give us our money back! I understand they're not responsible for bad temperature but they are responsible for making campsites in areas that end up with this much water when it rains...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Marie J
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This has been a destination for us for four out of the last five years. Six years ago, we were going to come, but my son broke his arm and the staff was willing to allow us to take it as a credit for the following year (which showed their commitment to customer service and being family friendly).

All that having been said, we enjoyed our time at Treasure Beach like you couldn't even imagine. The campsite is absolutely perfect for a family to enjoy all of the perks of the area for a reasonable price (in an area where, quite honestly, not much is really reasonably priced!) Between the crabbing pier and the peacefulness and cleanliness of the campground and the overall atmosphere and location and the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, the facility is top notch.

As we all progress through life, things become much more important in certain ways. The time that has become our "beach week" is a very special time to our family. We know that the memories that are created cannot be replaced, and this campground has become an integral part of making those memories for our family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed at this park over 4th of July and could not have been more disappointed.
The noise from the nearby road and obnoxious lighting used to light up the area completely ruins the campground. The park management does not know what is important to RV'rs and campers and seems more interested in providing an Ocean City type experience. You can do much better people with the other options like state parks in the area.

Room Tip: Look Elsewhere. Not a good campground to get away from noise and bright lights.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Birdman101
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Nice location but the amenities were sub par. The "family pool" was foggy, kind of green and as you swam in it, you constantly had hair get tangled in your fingers. Yuck. As I swam to the edge to pull several hairs off my hands a woman said, "It's gross and I keep pulling hair that gets around my ankles off. The adult pool was clear. But there was a 3 foot pile of oily sludge in the corner.... I did take a few pics and heard people walking by saying, "Gross!" I cooled off under the splash area which was cooler and not as nasty. Would not repeat a visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family