All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleanocean citystreet sidequiet resortnice view of the canalprivate balconyconvenient locationwater viewfront desk clerksummer seasonkind of placethe maintenance mansecond floornice staystaff was very friendlyspent two nights
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great location! Clean room and adequate!!! Nothing fancy but definitely will stay again... could use an iron and ironing board... but other than that.... great stay!!!!! Beach is across the street which is very convenient!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Welove G
Reviewed 5 September 2017

my wife and I decided on a last minute "gallivant" to the Delmarva shore....found this place and were pleasantly surprised.....got a good rate on a clean, newly redone room....nice people on the staff....nice pool...across the road from the beach.....good A/C...plenty of parking....very good restaurants nearby...short drive to Ocean City....have told friends who are there now and like it a lot.....would go back.

Room Tip: no elevator 3 story building
1  Thank dan m
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Have stayed here about 6 times now and will return again next year. Won't disagree with most of the imperfections cited by others. However, for the money, this motel remains a great value. When rationalizing less than great beds and things like that, keep in mind the reasonable price you're paying for the nice location in a quiet resort town. Every year I come back I see signs of improvement in the property. For example, the issue that I raised in the past about the toilet seats not fitting was addressed in my room. Management here seems to try hard.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We spent one night in the hotel and were lucky to have a room with a view on the canal other on the street I wonder how we could have slept. The room was ok very larg but not exceptionnal,
There is a micro wave fridge which is good since they do not propose breakfast.
there is also no place locked to put your valuable.
For less money we had a room in Miami Beach with breakfast near the beach

Room Tip: Be sure you get a room not next to the street
1  Thank Sandrine C
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This motel is on a canal that is about a 7 minute walk from the beach/Atlantic Ocean! After driving 12 hours away from home, we arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a wonderful front desk clerk who helped us check into our room with no issues and very helpful with giving us places to go around the hotel. Due to driving 12 hours, we decided to stay in our room for the night and get some sleep. The beds were comfortable, the room was sized very well, and the outdoor balcony that overlooked the canal was fantastic! Though we did not use the pool, it looked very clean, well kept, and if we had been staying longer than one night, I would have definitely used the pool. The room was clean as well as having a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. I would definitely stay here again if I ever found myself in Fenwick Island, DE again.

Room Tip: Great view, overlooking a canal, 7 minute walk to the beach, surrounded by several tourist attractions!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family