Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$149
PricelineUS$149
Agoda.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
ZenHotels.com
Etrip
All reviews ocean city royal farms within walking distance room was clean nice pool busy road nice view of the canal private balcony dunkin donuts coastal highway short drive family vacation perfect location great place to stay nice stay would stay here again coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2022

5 stars to Karen the lady who works at the reception!
She is so kind, patient and helpful. She helped me on multiple occasion during my stay.
The hotel is very clean and the room was comfortable.
We went there during the Weekend of the 4th July and it was very busy but nevertheless the service and patience of Karen and the other new lady at the desk was brilliant.
I would recommend to stay there, it's only a couple of minutes away from the Beach. We did not use the swimming pool but saw guests enjoying it. We had a balcony and two chairs and we could also keep our bicycles in our room for safety.

Room tip: Choose a room with the view on the canal, not the road.
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

First time down at Fenwick Island and I booked this motel room through Booking.com. The staff very friendly and gave us a few recommendations for dinner. We were on the second floor with a private balcony facing the inlet. Pool is very clean . The room was clean and spacious.
The only down fall is there is no elevator.
It’s in walking distance to the beach and local restaurants.

Room tip: Just call and confirm your reservations when booking through travel sights.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2021

Beware- this motel is known for mysteriously cancelling reservations without warning. Go to the Atlantic instead - it’s right next door, has a better pool, more efficient staff, and overall more professional and a bit cleaner. Fenwick Islander would have been ok for what it was had the staff not canceled my reservation and tried to stuff eight people in a room instead. Please do not be fooled if they ask you to book through them instead of booking.com because if they make a mistake they will not take responsibility or accommodate you. They made me cancel my booking.com reservation and book through them (probably so they didn’t have to pay a fee) but advertised it as giving me a better rate. Then they canceled my reservation and blamed booking.com. When that didn’t work Karen blamed Rose. I drove 3 hours, arrived with my 4 month old infant (toddler, husband on the way) and was told we didn’t have a room. I booked months in advance and spent forever working with both hotel employees to book adjoining rooms with another family AT ROSE AND KAREN’S SUGGESTION. Karen needs help during busy season and she will blame her coworkers if something goes wrong in their absence. The manager is rude and gave me the run around before showing up the next day. Didn’t call me to discuss and when I did beg to finally have a word with him on the phone he sounded like a teenager with his first summer job - not a business owner. They must have felt bad and eventually reserved me a room but never even told me-Rose happen to find out after doing some investigating. I was very embarrassed for them but if you like small town unprofessionalism this is your spot. If you are driving from far and especially if you have kids, it is not worth the hassle - nobody likes surprises in these situations.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2021

This was the first and the last visit that I will ever make to this motel. I don't even want to give them a rating (but I have to in order to post this). Apparently one of our room reservations was mysteriously cancelled. Both the owner and Karen flipped flopped and blamed the internet (booking.com) or us for the cancellation! They did not take any responsibility for this "mysterious" cancellation. Nor did they show any sympathy for the mistake, considering a part of our party was left without a room! They tried to redeem themselves by reserving a room for us, but did not even tell us that they did that! By then, several hundred dollars were already spent to reserve another room at another location. Their customer service and communication with not only us but (what became clear) amongst themselves lacked and was very disorganized. We asked to speak to the manager several times and were given the run around as we were told different stories by Rose and Karen. I will say that Rose was extremely sympathetic and expressed it. Unfortunately, Karen did not have that same demeanor and customer service courtesy. She was absolutely rude. Karen, you may have good reviews, but let's see if those stars were due to challenging situations that you amicably and gracefully solved! Anyone can receive a great review when things roll smoothly. If you are having a bad day, take off work. You work in a profession that relies on your face and attitude being a pleasant one. On another note---it's not a good thing when you throw your coworkers under the bus to make yourself look good! Lies will catch up to you and they evidently did that day. Their customer service skills need a lot of work. Yes it's an easy walk to the beach but so are the other hotels/motels/beach houses in the area that I would recommend you take a look at...not here.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2021

We would stay here again (and plan to) for the staff alone, everyone working there is incredibly friendly and they have that family appeal. They work hard to satisfy all visitors. Some of the reviews I have reviewed are somewhat odd and misleading. This is not a franchise type hotel, this is a family run motel just outside (a few miles) of Ocean City, on Fenwick Island, Delaware. The Motel is a little older, but it is simple, easy to visit, and very convenient to the Beach, which is literally one crosswalk and one block up South Carolina Avenue. In regards to the staff again, we arrived in town too early, check in is usually 3pm. It was 11 AM and I called and and asked if there was a chance we could get in early. The front desk said, "let me check your room and I will call you back in five minutes." Five minutes later, she called directly and said "Your room will be ready in 10 minutes, they are wrapping it up now." I was shocked and very pleased... I was only hoping for an extra hour or so. That is the kind of service they give, she literally ran upstairs to check in person. The bathrooms were recently upgraded and are roomy. The A/C units must be very new, as the room was cool within minutes. Beds are comfortable, not real fancy, but comfy enough to snooze on. The pool is open till 11PM most nights, and it is very clean. Parking? Very easy... The Motel is only 60 Rooms, and there is plenty of parking surrounding the Motel. Bonus, there is a canal right behind it, should you feel the need to cast a line and fish. TV - basic/extended cable is available should you want to watch the tele, roughly a 30-35 inch flat screen. Good enough for a family. However, please be advised, this is a smaller hotel...so if you have issues with steps, note that there is not an elevator (only 3 floors). If you have needs, ask for floor 1. I witnessed a couple that was unable to do stairs and the front desk quickly was able to move them to the ground floor. The staff and front desk was understanding and made the switch without issue. The WiFi is not the greatest, but it is not the worst...plus you are on vacation if you are here. Final couple of bonuses...again...be reminded this is a family run Motel. Close to the beach, close to two great crab and seafood houses (walking distance), Dunkin Donuts and other coffee shops within 1 - 2 blocks. Easy beach access. Nice balconies, either side...canal or coastal highway. Comfy, Cozy, Easy....

Room tip: Quite, Quaint, A Gem. Great Service from the Staff
Date of stay: September 2021