We had a lovely quiet stay, the staffs are super nice and friendly. We are able to meet the owner of the Chateau while walking our dog and he was walking his too. In general it was a very pleasant stay but there are a few things that I feel can be improve on.
- Even though internet is technically free at this hotel, their internet provider is super annoying. Internet is free for every 4 hours then you have to re enter all your information for the next 4 hours. SO I decided to pay for their 3 day internet pass ( 8euro ) for faster internet and hoping I don't have to re log in ....... nope apparently log in is still required 'sigh' PS after paying the internet it turns out not to be that much faster but its better then nothing.
- Many on here have commented about their unusual rules on food in rooms and no picnic in the garden. I totally understand the reason behind this because the rooms are beautiful and full of antiques however if this rule must be in place please have a proper bar area ( as I like to drink and I will not drink and drive ) and also a larger bottles of water in the room.
This is truly a wonderful hotel +++, and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Val de Loire, this former property of marquis de Lafayette is a unique experience. Château de Reignac invites you to take part in the relaxed rhythm of the XVIIIth century French aristocraty lifestyle, full of refinement and carefreeness. Inside the château, along the alleys, near the chapel, one walks side by side with the memory of the famous figures who lived there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Chateau de Reignac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Reignac Hotel Reignac-Sur-Indre