Le Chateau de Reignac
US$71
US$100
US$126
  • Pool
Hotel Pic Epeiche(Montbazon)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$82
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Hostel du Roy(Chenonceaux)
US$74
Auberge du Bon Laboureur(Chenonceaux)
US$162
All reviewsmarie antoinetteloire valleyprivate chapelluxury hotelbreadbeautiful gardenyogurtchateauguestssaloncenturyhoneymoonrosescheesecenturiesaperitif
Reviewed 14 September 2016

From the moment we stepped in to the moment we left, we were treated very special. Nothing was a problem even though the Chateau was fully booked with a group we still had the best time and looked after extremely well.
When we came down for dinner we had our very own table set out and was served by the manager who looked after us throughout the evening. This was one amazing venue the suite we booked was so traditional and was very roomy, the queen size bed was fantastic and the bathroom in the tower was just outstanding. I really cannot fault this place. Peace and quite but with everything you needed.
All the staff were brilliant and very attentive even got a short guided tour of the Chateau which has its own church attached and still performs weddings.
If you need pampering and just want tranquillity this is the place for you.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike Y
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, at first when checked in I was apprehensive it appeared to be an old run down Chateau.

Rooms were very clean and nice size, some only have a bathtub.

Free wifi is not very fast, but the weekly rate is more than reasonable.

Our room was not air conditioned. Was not a problem for us but it could have been if it was much warmer.

No tv in the room also no big deal for us.

It's a bit isolated. Not much in the town where it's located.

They do serve breakfast and dinner both seem a little steep. Though we did eat breakfast. Nice selection of cheese and breads. Both days we had breakfast they had run out of hot food.

Dinner is one choice, we had a picky teenager so that could not work for us.

The grounds are amazing

The two guys who run the place could not be nicer.

If you can deal with the quirks you too will love this place!

I would have given this 4.5 stars but it's not on option.

I would have given it 5 stars if the breakfast was better or not as expensive. One of the harder calls I have made.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank HowieEmbry
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

this castle is in a very peaceful town and has a beautiful garden and nice rooms with character (we stayed in an Egyptian styled room). However considering the price we were disappointed: our key was nowhere to be found when we arrived and we were put in another room (we had to insist for them to find the key and move us to the room we had chosen), the Internet was not working but when I told staff they insisted it was (we had to go to the room for me to show them and for them to reconnect plugs). Dinner and wine as well as the breakfast buffet were good. There always only seems to be one member of staff available (although once we even had to call reception from the reception because we couldn't find anyone!). The rooms didn't have coffee, tea or bathrobes and we had to ask for shower gel and soap twice! It's a lovely chateau to look around but for the cost it is not worth the stay. For our honeymoon we were very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oskoff
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Chateau for two nights. The staff was friendly and the accommodations were spacious and very nicely decorated. We had wonderful dinners in the Chateau and excellent breakfast. It was a great place to stay and do some site seeing in the lovely Loire Valley.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

What a great history this renovated chateau with beautiful antiques lovingly selected! My granddaughter and I were welcomed so gracious by the owner even after being 3 hours late and missing our dinner reservations. Just driving though the gates that are next to the country church and Indre River. The ivy covered walls added to the beauty of the chateau. Our host insisted on carrying our heavy suitcases up the steps into the welcoming area and immediately we were sure we selected the right place to stay. Our room was a twin bed room that had huge Windows that overlooked the courtyard. The. Des we comfortable and the bedroom modern and sleek. Lived the fireplace. Be aware that one can not bring any food or drinks into the rooms. There are decent number of electrical outlets which I learned is unusual in the chateaus. Be prepared to fall in love with the large chapel and the history behind it even a limited number of weddings are held here and you will see why! I just loved the colorful living room which was such a delightful surprise to me. The location was near other lovely little picture perfect towns where a friendly drug store who spoke no English helped me in my need for meds in what I thought was a cold but found out when I got home it was pneumonia. It is also only a 30 minute drive to the very walkable town of CHINON that is a do not miss for the area. We had a wonderful lunch there across from the river in a busy bar tavern restaurant. It was sheet luck we picked this place to eat. If I go back to the Loire Valley, I would stay here again. The host even in yes me to champagne once evening where we just had a lively conversation for an hour. How gracious was that! Memorable heavenly stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family