Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

Always a great stay, nathalie and Dorothea are amazing and make my stay very pleasant. Comfortable rooms, great choice for breakfast and dinner menu. Use this hotel a lot for business but also a great location for holidays

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Stayed here for 3 days in early April 2018. Good sized and impeccably clean rooms, comfortable bed and good wifi. Good hotel for business or holiday. The restaurant is open weekdays and highly recommended. The appetizer buffet is great vallue and a meal in itself. The daily specials/ chef specials are excellent value, and the house wine is inexpensive and nice. Very cheerful and helpful staff! Parking was easy and abundant, and seemed well secured.
The swimming pool was a bit cold in early April. There is no elevator but the hotel has only 3 floors in all.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Nice hotel. The rooms are fairly basic - no safe, no fridge and quite small. Strange that the restaurant was not open at the weekend but the Buffalo Grill next door was open until late thankfully. The staff were all very helpful and when the restaurant was open the food was pretty good. I think the best feature was the pool, such a treat in this area. However, it wasn't cleaned often enough and the noise from the adjacent busy road was a bit irritating. Overall though, great value for money.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2016

All the services of the hotel were available, the room was clean and comfortable. I had good breakfast with fresh food and all you need to start the day, less than 10€. Free Parking outside and Smiling people at the reception, it's enough for a business traveler!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Spent a week here while on business. This hotel is a little gem. The staff are wonderful and made me feel truly special. I don't speak French and yet I did not feel awkward. What's more the restaurant is excellent and I can't remember having such quality food at a hotel in many years. Love the massive shutters on the windows which made the rooms even quieter and nice and dark. If I could give this hotel six stars, I would.

Room tip: I think any room here would be good, although I asked for a quiet one.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mike J
HELENE R, Directeur général at Kyriad Marseille Est - Gemenos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear customer,
Thank you for having taken time to write us to share your vision of our hotel with restaurant.
The satisfaction of our customers being our priority so we are delighted that you appreciated your stay.
We shared with pleasure your compliments with all our team and are very grateful to you for it.
Looking forward to seeing again you,
Cordially.