“Fantastic place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant and it's a Fantastic family owned place. The pasta is all home made. The choices of home made sauces for your steak are a must try. We thought it was that good we want again. 5 star

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wow what a gorgeous restaurant!
The food we had was amazing and being able to take the left overs home was a fabulous bonus! The staff are very friendly and welcoming! Is it okay to eat in the same restaurant for the whole week?

Reviewed 28 June 2018

During our recent stay in Afandou we had three meals in Sergios and were never disappointed. My husband raved about the mustard and whisky sauce he had with his pork tenderloin which he said was perfectly cooked. The meals I had were all good - the prawns in an ouzo sauce being a highlight. The family who run the restaurant are delightful and when I said how good the pannacotta was I was introduced to the person who made it and given tips on how to make it myself!! They all speak excellent English too which does help when our Greek is very limited. A really good experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My steak cooked just as i like it the wife reckons the salmon ravioli was to die for (but i dont like sea food so would probably sooner die)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went there as a family of six and they catered for us as a family. Food was amazing and so was the staff. Price was also good. 100% revisit if back in the town.