Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm

from US$63.21
from US$87.79
from US$59.70
More Info
All reviews native animals animal tour unique experience highly recommended tour western australia ryan kangaroos region nocturnal
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2022

My husband and I did this tour this evening. I was delightful. The 2 tour guides were very knowledgeable and pleasant company. We saw lots of animals closeup and personal in their native habitat.
I would recommend this tour . We had face masks on when we arrived as everyone needs to wear them, don’t know if they were supplied but can’t see why they should be.
We had a great evening

Date of experience: April 2022
SouthWestEco, Owner at South West Eco Discoveries, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022

Thanks for reviewing our nocturnal wildlife encounter. We do supply face masks on the bus if anyone forgets their mask. With the tour taking place in the open air of the sanctuary, masks are only required during pickups and drop-offs. It's great you had a delightful evening and thank you for recommending our experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2022

Trip was awesome! It was just the two of us plus Ryan and Mick, and seeing all the furry little marsupials chilling around us was truly a surreal experience! Feeding and petting a kangaroo was sooo cool and I would 100% do it again just for the fun of it!

Date of experience: March 2022

Thank you for taking the effort to review our Meet The Woylies experience. It's always fantastic to read that the tour was highly enjoyable and surreal. We genuinely love doing this tour and can't wait to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2022

This was a very enjoyable tour. It was a quiet night, just me, my husband and one other lady. Ryan and Mick were great - really knowledgable and you could tell that they actually enjoyed what they were doing.
The woylies are adorable, but they are very shy. The quenda weren't quite so shy and hung around the entire time, there was a brush tail possum that was absolutely adorable and completely photogenic, and we also got to see a ringtail possum.
And the kangaroos were awesome, they hung around all evening, quite an experience to have them eat out of your hand! As person who is not very good with bugs, especially spiders, I was relieved to find that the wolf spiders are really quite small.
Can you tell I absolutely loved it?

Date of experience: March 2022

It's obvious to us that you both thoroughly loved our Meet The Woylies nocturnal wildlife encounter. We have had solid animal numbers recently, with plenty of bonus species adding for some extra entertainment. Thank you for reviewing our experience, we wish you safe future travels.

Reviewed 28 March 2022

My sister and I were the only passengers booked for the half-day wine and sights tour and were grateful to Ryan and Mick for going ahead with the tour. Even though the weather took a turn and rained for most of it, we still had a great time, lots of laughs and enjoyed the views and the samples of wine we tasted along the way. These guys have a lot of knowledge and passion about the environment and how to protect it.

Date of experience: March 2022

Thanks for reviewing our wine and sights discovery trip. We love blending the the Margaret River regions main attractions together in a relaxing afternoon. The weather can often throw up curve balls but its great we could all adjust and enjoy the moment. We wish you safe travels and adventures.

Cheers Ryan and MIck.

Reviewed 8 March 2022 via mobile

We were a group of 10, four adults and six kids. Everyone loved the tour. Ryan and Mick were very informative and great with the kids. One of my children has a phobia towards most animals so I was apprehensive about the tour. By the end he was getting up close to photograph the animals and even patted a couple of wild kangaroos! I can’t recommend this tour enough.
Thank you Ryan and Mick for a very memorable evening :)

It's great to discover we helped facilitate the overcoming of phobias and that everyone enjoyed the experience, young and old. We really love providing this experience for people and its especially satisfying instilling the passion for the natural world in kids. Thank you for highly recommending our tour!