Lowest prices for your stay
US$184
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
US$184
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
HIExpress.com
US$166
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$184
PricelineUS$184
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021

I made a very last minute reservation for this property. It is immediately accessible off of I-87 in New York. The room was clean. The tv channel guide was right on the dresser and accurate. There is a Keurig coffee maker in the room. The bathroom looks to have been recently renovated with a nice, adjustable rain shower head in the bath. I was especially impressed with the shampoo, body wash, and conditioner dispensers in the shower. Any attempt to reduce plastic waste (ALL those little shampoo bottles) gets extra points from me. The bed was comfortable. Some noise from the guests in the floor above, but nothing out of the ordinary. Check in was easy. There is free breakfast in the lobby in the morning.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Between the exit ramp and the highway, the holiday inn is offering small rooms with the sound of the highway. Old windows dont block all the noise. During covid pool is closed as well as the breakfast and weight lifting room.

While the parking was empty hotel was not accommodating the room change to a quieter area.

Breakfast is a bag of goods to eat in the room.

Hallway carpet could be refreshed.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Korenbeusser
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Was traveling long distance, stopped due to almost falling asleep behind the wheel- really great place and awesome front desk.
Will definitely keep this place in mind- was originally going to go to Albany, very happy I decided against.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2020

Driving from DC to NH. This was close to NY Thruway, an overnight break for drive. Very comfortable and clean. They have signs for guests to wear masks inside but annoying two different men, middle age, got on elevator with no masks, talking away, I wouldn't take elevator with them, got off. Asked front desk. They try but can't make guests wear masks, understand, people can be obnoxious if asked to put masks on, but really?! I felt safe here, except for these men not wearing masks and wanting to ride elevator with me. (They weren't together) Luckily, I was only on the 2nd floor, so took stairs while I was there. Front desk guy was friendly and nice.

Room tip: if you're concerned about people not wearing masks, need elevator, ask for ground floor room, or take stairs, easy, only 3 floors.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 15 June 2020

I made a direct reservation for my family to spend an overnight (June 6th, 2020) at this "recently renovated" hotel. Because of hotel member discounts and AAA, we were quoted a price of $119.00 for a two queen bed suite.
When we arrived mid-afternoon (before actual check in time), I asked if our room might be ready yet. The front desk told me that yes, our room was ready. They told us that the room was $129 - I corrected her and said that we were quoted $119 and the price was then adjusted accordingly. We were given the key and proceeded to our room with our belongings on the luggage cart. As soon as we entered the room, we discovered a problem -
1) This was a regular room and not a suite
2) This room was not clean - one bed had been slept in and the other bed, although made up, had stained linen. (I do have photos to document this statement but I have chosen not to post them)
3) When we entered the bathroom, there were wet towels strewn over the side of the bathtub.
Obviously, we called the front desk. They told us that there is a 24 hour waiting period for the room to be cleaned due to COVID19 cleaning protocol. They also advised us that there were no two queen bed suites for that night and they offered us a king suite.
When we later arrived in the king suite that night, we discovered another set of issues:
1) There was no freezer compartment in the fridge to store the ice cream that we had purchased locally
2) When we opened the sofa bed, there was no sheet and we only discovered the pillow hours later stuffed in a dresser drawer.
3) The sofa bed mattress was lumpy and bumpy and our son was up almost the whole night as he just could not find a comfortable position.
4) When we went to lock the door, it was a struggle to engage the deadbolt into the door jamb - further investigation showed that the door was warped because someone tried to push the door in from the outside hallway.
5) When we went to engage the security guard latch (this is the locking mechanism that is about 18 inches above the lock and the door knob and only permits the door to be opened two inches), the u-shape piece that folds to the left literally fell off the door right onto my husband's big toe striking the bone (and he was barefoot). He had to put ice on the toe and if the pain did not subside, he was going to call 911 for an ambulance.
My husband did complain to the desk clerk the following morning who assured us that a manager would get in touch with us the following day, but we never received any calls or messages (at the same time, he handed him the broken portion of the security lock that had fallen onto his toe).
Needless to say, after a potential exposure to COVID 19 virus, and the striking of my husband's toe, we have crossed this hotel off of our list and we will not stay at this location again.

Date of stay: June 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Coxsackie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Hello Gilda Korenge B,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the condition of the room and the level of service you received. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,