“Yallingup campsite”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yallingup
Yallingup Beach Holiday Park
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Me and my family spent one night at the campsite. We had 2 sites hence definitely enough space for the 6 of us. We also had space to park our vehicle. The place is fully equipped with toilets, kitchen, benches, bbq pits. Toilets were clean. There was a laundry place as well (coins operated). And there were clothes line outside the toilet. Pretty neat i would say.

The Caravan park is located near a beach with nice waves and beautiful sunset.

I think people have different expectations of what a campsite/ caravan park should have but setting those aside, most of you can be guaranteed with good sanitation and basic amenities.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank luffygomomono

Reviewed 21 July 2011

My husband and I have just returned from a short stay in Yallingup. We stayed at the Yallingup Beach Caravan Park in a self contained chalet that overlooks the ocean. The best location on this earth! From our cabin we could see the ocean, the surfers, the sunset - everything was right in front of us! The cabins are quite small even though they have bedding for 4 it would be a squeeze for 4 adults. For the two of us it was just right. Priced quite reasonably for the winter school holidays but could be a lot more for summertime.

Reviewed 6 July 2011

We were travelling Southwestern WA in a camper van and stayed one night at this park. The location was what drew us in as my husband is a surfer and you could walk across the beach to a break.

The shared areas were terrible though. The kitchen was far too small for even a small campground. There was one old and small fridge with a toaster, a kettle and I think a hotplate. There is one sink - had to wait in line to do our dishes for dinner and breakfast. There was a free BBQ which was nice.

The bathrooms were ok, clean enough. The staff were friendly though.

Overall I wouldn't return as the facilities were just that bad.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2011

This camping ground is in a great location, however it was very disorganised when we were there. Our booking had been lost, but we were fitted in. The amenities block was terrible, long waits for broken showers.
We moved to the Caves campsite up the hill which was much better and also near to a great pub and cafe.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Oz5_10
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I have recently arrived back home in England after a trip to Australia to visit my sister, who currently lives in Perth.
My partner and I, along with my sister, took four days out of our holiday (my sister out of work) to drive to Yallingup as it's a favourite place o my sisters, and therefore came highly recommended.
Never being a huge camper/tent/caravan park sort of gal, I was a little apprehensive when my sister described where we'd be staying. But hey, we were on holiday and I embraced or mini adventure. My fears were put to rest as soon as we arrived. Beautiful scenery, polite and helpful service and a few steps down to the beach where we watched the sunset every night of our stay. Our little cabin was adorable, clean, well stocked and comfortable. The communal shower and toilet areas were spotless, all in working order and the laundry area the same.
We barbequed, drank wine and enjoyed the sunshine. We watched a humpback whale splash around in the bay, visited the many winerys, Nigli Cave and the Chocolate Company. It was wonderful to have somewhere comfortable to relax and enjoy every evening.
It's somewhere we'll defnately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bubble2902
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yallingup
10.5 km away
23.1 km away
Abbey Beach Resort
Abbey Beach Resort
#4 of 14 in Busselton

Been to Yallingup Beach Holiday Park? Share your experiences!