We just got back from Smiths Beach! We loved it - the views from the Villa are just amazing. If you love sunsets and beach just like us this is the place to stay we usually stay at other places but we just drove by the hotel last time we stayed in the region and thought we give it a try. Well it was well worth it.
Staff is very helpfully, lamonts has very nice breakfast.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pure heaven for beach lovers, Smiths Beach Resort is the quintessential Australian beachside experience. Nestled between Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin in Western Australia, this Small Luxury Hotel of the World features a range of fully self-contained beach houses, luxury apartments and villas. Most accommodation offers large open plan living areas, with open fireplaces and stunning views from your entertainer’s balcony. Partnering with well-known restauranteur Kate Lamont, the resort features Lamont’s Smiths Beach, incorporating a gourmet Deli and Café along with fine dining Restaurant offering guests and visitors a premium range of food and wine from the region and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Smiths Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Beach Hotel Yallingup
- Smiths Beach Resort Yallingup, Margaret River Region