"Seclusions" of Yallingup(Yallingup)(Great Value!)
US$116
Empire Spa Retreat(Yallingup)(Great Value!)
US$196
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Cape Lodge(Yallingup)(Great Value!)
US$309
Canal Rocks Beach Front Apartments(Yallingup)(Great Value!)
US$165
Wildwood Valley(Yallingup)
Sienna Lodge(Yallingup)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom ocean viewsmiths beachthree bedroomthe kitchenbedroom beach housedaily housekeepingmargaret riveronly real gripebaby gatessmall luxury hotels of the worldwelcome giftpolished concretegave us great tipssplit levelextended family holidaycooking utensilsrock pools
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I will never know if the Smith Beach Resort deserves high rating as, diaappointingly I cancelled my booking.
After reading reviews, I booked a luxury one bed ocean view apartment for two nights, keen to enjoy the apartmennt, beach, in house restaurant and winery.....no driving was my aim for a couple of days. After booking, I then used Dimmi to arrange dinner on our first evening and was given confirmation of the booking several days later I was contacted by the restaurant (Lamont) advising that it was not open on yhe two nights of my stay ( nor any other Tuesday and Wednesday evening). There is no mention of this ‘inconvenience’ on any of the resort marketing platforms or booking agency sites. Indeed, the restaurant is prominent in all photography and booking along with the quiet remoteness. I cancelled to be told that resort management required a cancellation penalty and only after standing my ground ws that waived by my booking agency.
It may be a great place but I will never find out. What sort of upper end resort ( over $400 per night) closes its restaurant without notice, two days per week....must be a West Coast thing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Adam M, General Manager at Smiths Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review.
Your response is somewhat confusing for several reasons;
1). Your review seems to actually be for Lamont’s. While this restaurant is based on-site at the resort, it is a separate business and therefore holds its own TripAdvisor page. All reviews related to Lamont’s should be posted to that page.
2). The fact that restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11am during Off Peak is (and has always been) very clearly stated on our website in the section titled ‘Opening Hours’. While we also provide this information to all third party websites we actively work with, we cannot control the information they place on their sites as do not own them.

For all bookings via third party websites (i.e. other than our own website), we do not accept cancellations. If guests are to book direct with us, then cancellations are accepted up to 28 days prior at no fee.

Had you been fortunate enough to actually stay with us, your experience would have more than compensated for your frustration noted above. Unfortunately instead, your inaccurate and misplaced review heavily impacts on our otherwise very high reputation on this site. We place a high emphasis on ensuring that our website contains all required information for guests and have an incredibly talented and hard-working team who can be contacted for any additional queries.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We just got back from Smiths Beach! We loved it - the views from the Villa are just amazing. If you love sunsets and beach just like us this is the place to stay we usually stay at other places but we just drove by the hotel last time we stayed in the region and thought we give it a try. Well it was well worth it.

Staff is very helpfully, lamonts has very nice breakfast.

We will be back!

Room Tip: Pay for an Ocean view! Well worth it
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tayl0rmade55
Adam M, General Manager at Smiths Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a fantastic review.
I agree the view from our Ocean View Villa's is amazing. I was so pleased that you found our team helpful and enjoyed breakfast Lamont's.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Smiths Beach in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous break in a two bed beach shack with our three kids. We were part of a large group all staying at Smiths Beach and found that the resort handled everything really well. The staff were friendly, accommodating and were so patient with our crazy group of people. We had pre-ordered breakfast hampers every morning and this was a fabulous service I highly recommend. The food in the restaurant was also great. The Beach Shack area we stayed in was very child friendly and the kids were safe to cruise on scooters or kick the footy. My only real gripe was the wifi and phone reception, which for me was almost non existent. Although, with such a stunning setting it was nice to put my phone down for a change. The kids loved the beach and the pool at the hotel (in spite of some unseasonal rain) Although, the pool was freezing and they didn’t last long in the water. Overall I was impressed with the attention to detail and the cleanliness and the facilities. For example I had hung some washing on the clothes line (without pegs) and came back to find the cleaning staff had left us a basket of pegs to use. In general all the staff were really amazing. Even coming back late to clean our room when we’d missed out. We were always greeted with smiles and a friendly attitude from the restaurant as well.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to post a wonderful review about your stay at Smiths Beach Resort!

Thank you for highlighting the service received from our team. We strive to give our guests absolutely spectacular experiences and your review is a positive reminder that we are able to do just that. Thank you sincerely.

We are proud to hear you say that “it was a Great Family Break”.

Thank you again for sharing your review and for having given us the pleasure to be part of your holidays. We all sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you all back to Smiths Beach Resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Staying in a beach shack with our four children (age 3,6,9,11) . Absolute delight. Air con, dishwasher, oven, washing machine, tv and so close to the beach and pool. Beach great for all ages. This is what holidays are all about for us. Getting away but still having commodities. Highly recommend this place. Will definitely be back!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

It was a great pleasure having you here with us and on behalf of the entire team; I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your 5 star review here on TripAdvisor.

We are fortunate with our unique location and incredible lucky to be blessed with such a naturally beautiful location .
Thank you again for sharing your review and for having given us the pleasure to be part of your holidays. The team and I all sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to Smiths Beach Resort again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I was very disappointed in this property. For one, you are not right on the beach; need to walk across the road and no views. Second, the apartments are very dated and very dirty. We had dead bugs and spider webs all over the unit. Third, it wasn't very tranquil. Around 7:30AM every morning we had the garbage trunk beeping and dumping garbage right outside our room. The only thing that was good about this place was the food -- Lamon'ts was great for both dinner and breakfast. For the price I'd definitely recommend someplace else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple