“I-Hop at Palisades Mall, West Nyack, New York: Food and Service as Expected”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #42 of 58 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2016

While visiting Nanuet, New York mid-week we decided to dine at the I-Hop Restaurant which is located at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack, New York. With many, many options for dining, we decided to go to I-Hop since it was mid-morning and we wanted more of a brunch meal. Although it was mid-week, I-Hop was fairly busy. We were quickly taken to a booth, given our menus and as soon as our beverages were brought by our attentive server they took our order. We both ordered eggs over easy, ham and pancakes which is what we typically order when we visit I-Hop in our home town. Our “brunch” was served rather quickly and our food was as delicious as expected – just as we have had at any I-Hop we have dined. The eggs were prepared as requested, the ham was hot and the pancakes were fluffy and delicious. Our server checked on us several times and refilled our beverages over the course of our meal. Overall, our brunch at I-Hop was very good and we were in and out in a short time frame. We are assuming that we were taken care of quickly since it was mid-week and relatively quiet, but we also can assume that the Palisades Center Mall which is much busier during the weekend (one source said 20 million visitors each year) that our service time would be slower during peak times.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This restaurant needs a lot of attention, honestly I'm being a lenient reviewer and giving it 3 stars. Even when it's not overcrowded they have service issues and tables are not clean enough. Food is as per standard though. I gave this restaurant another chance after almost 4 months and is still the same. But if u r an IHOP fan this mall does have your fave restaurant and have extended hours which is good.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

IHOP never lets us down if you want sweet or savoury it does both
great value for pancakes and breakfast meal, coffee and generous tip all for $30 you cant beat it go there and enjoy

Reviewed 16 October 2015

It's been years since I've been in an IHOP. Service was great and what I got actually looked like the photo in the menu. Great breakfast for dinner option.

1  Thank Rich M
Reviewed 11 October 2015

IHOP is always a good choice for quick and friendly service especially when ordering their delicious hot short stack and decaf coffee for a light lunch.