“Great food, but timing is everything”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #45 of 60 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We walked in and were able to be seated immediately; however, five minutes later, the entire restaurant was bustling and there was a 45-minute wait for a table. Plan to have to wait, but you may get lucky and eat sooner than expected.

The service was very good. Our food came quickly and was excellent. It was loud, but that's to be expected in a crowded restaurant. This service and food at this location are better than many I have visited and rivals the crowds at the 231st Street location in the Bronx. Go hungry - you'll be happy, but have patience in case you need to wait.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Go there on a weekend at your peril, but it is good for sugar-laden, fake syrup-topped, pre-mixed pancakes and eggs, etc. This is a basic IHOP that is familiar, and familiarly boring, as every other IHOP. The staff works hard, however, which makes up for the boring food.

Eat here only if you have kids, are on a tight budget, and you have to be at the mall for some other reason.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

While visiting Nanuet, New York mid-week we decided to dine at the I-Hop Restaurant which is located at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack, New York. With many, many options for dining, we decided to go to I-Hop since it was mid-morning and we wanted more of a brunch meal. Although it was mid-week, I-Hop was fairly busy. We were quickly taken to a booth, given our menus and as soon as our beverages were brought by our attentive server they took our order. We both ordered eggs over easy, ham and pancakes which is what we typically order when we visit I-Hop in our home town. Our “brunch” was served rather quickly and our food was as delicious as expected – just as we have had at any I-Hop we have dined. The eggs were prepared as requested, the ham was hot and the pancakes were fluffy and delicious. Our server checked on us several times and refilled our beverages over the course of our meal. Overall, our brunch at I-Hop was very good and we were in and out in a short time frame. We are assuming that we were taken care of quickly since it was mid-week and relatively quiet, but we also can assume that the Palisades Center Mall which is much busier during the weekend (one source said 20 million visitors each year) that our service time would be slower during peak times.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This restaurant needs a lot of attention, honestly I'm being a lenient reviewer and giving it 3 stars. Even when it's not overcrowded they have service issues and tables are not clean enough. Food is as per standard though. I gave this restaurant another chance after almost 4 months and is still the same. But if u r an IHOP fan this mall does have your fave restaurant and have extended hours which is good.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

IHOP never lets us down if you want sweet or savoury it does both
great value for pancakes and breakfast meal, coffee and generous tip all for $30 you cant beat it go there and enjoy