“Disabled friendly,excellant service, food and house white wine”

City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Westbury
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Zeckendorf Blvd.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went to City Cellar last week. It was great. We were with a temporarily disabled person who knew the ropes. We parked right at the bar entrance, handicapped sticker in place, rolled him in and we sat at the first bar table, like my friend had planned the whole thing, lol. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, the waitress very attentive. I ordered the blue cheese encrusted rib eye, usually out of my comfort zone but it was fabulous. Very rich, hence my trepidation at ordering. My wife had the duck and enjoyed hers too. I had the (house I think) pinot grigio and it was perfect. Sorry no pictures we ate it up.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Large restaurant with several additional event rooms. Our menu was ample, with offerings for all to enjoy.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The service was absolutely, positively outstanding! The food left much to be desired. Fish came out cold, steak was order medium rare and was served well done. Both items were returned. The fish was fine, but the steak was well done. Salads and desserts were perfect. For the prices charged they should be doing so much better.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We hosted the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding this past Saturday. All 71 guests were treated like they were the only guests. From when this process started back in November to the crescendo on Saturday, the events team and servers were very professional, courteous, and added to the perfection of the evening. I would be remiss if I didn't highlight Tina our server, who was a superstar, taking special care of not only us, more so the younger ones in the group. The food choices were great and prepared perfectly. We would have no hesitation hosting another event or strongly recommending City Cellar.

1  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Have been to this restaurant several times. They have a nice prix fixe lunch menu. Nice place for lunch with friends. It appears to be popular for business lunches as well. Service and food have been excellent the past 4 trips.