“Great for Lunch”

City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Westbury
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Zeckendorf Blvd.
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Lunch. Come here with friends for late lunch 3/4 times a year. Very satisfied with decor, service,price and food. There is a good selection on the lunch mention. Our servers have always been attentive and nobody is ever rushing out the door. Today’s server was excellent. We keep saying we should come more often. Have never been here for dinner.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

They give you exactly what you want in a great setting. You will always love the service, food and great wine choices. For a romantic night out or great gastric experience, please frequent this place.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended this place we sat at bar and waited finally a person took our order the crab cake was very good but the sliders were the smaller I’ve ever seen and they charged $18 for 3. They were smaller than a half a dollar I’ll never go back a rip off and beside the service was very poor not once did a person ask if they could help we always had to ask for help TERRIBLE

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was my second visit to the City Cellar. My first experience was wonderful from the waiter to the meal. So when given the opportunity to recommend for a girl's night out, I thought this would be a great option. We went on a Saturday evening and they looked packed but was able to secure a table immediately for five people. The waiter was not attentive. I do not expect the wait staff to fawn over us but we shouldn't have to catch the attention of other wait staff in order for them to inform our waiter.

The biggest thing is the lack of communication between management and the wait
staff. We ordered ice tea, Arnold Palmer and soda. They all looked the same. I told the waiter I didn't taste any lemonade but thought it was an error and I said next time I will order an Arnold Palmer again. Come to find out the fountain machine had broken so no soda including lemonade wasn't available at all. This explains the soda looking like tea.

The first trip to the restaurant, the Manager visited our table. This didn't happen on this trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went to City Cellar last week. It was great. We were with a temporarily disabled person who knew the ropes. We parked right at the bar entrance, handicapped sticker in place, rolled him in and we sat at the first bar table, like my friend had planned the whole thing, lol. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, the waitress very attentive. I ordered the blue cheese encrusted rib eye, usually out of my comfort zone but it was fabulous. Very rich, hence my trepidation at ordering. My wife had the duck and enjoyed hers too. I had the (house I think) pinot grigio and it was perfect. Sorry no pictures we ate it up.