“Beautiful Restaurant, really good food!”
Review of Asian Temptation

Asian Temptation
Ranked #102 of 283 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We live very close by to this lovely restaurant - and I am glad we do. It is our "go to" place when we want good Asian food. I do not eat sushi so I cannot comment on that but everything else is just fantastic.
I recently hosted a luncheon for 20 and everything came out on time and fresh, hot and sizzling. Good job.
The place is large, but with a dark cozy feel. It has a beautiful fountain and gorgeous walls with sculpted Buddhas. In addition to their food, their drinks are excellent!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant numerous times over the years and I have always enjoyed it - tonight was no different They do a good job preparing the Sushi and the service was very good. Parking is not the easiest on a busy night.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

The food is as good as almost any chinese restaurant in the NYC area (well, not Shun Lee), and the variety is amazing, especially given that everything I have tried has been perfect, whether chinese, thai or sushi. It is appropriate for celebrations, with space for bigger groups or romantic tables for two. It is also reasonably priced (not cheap, but alt less than many inferior restaurants.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

My wife, her cousin and I went to this restaurant late Friday evening for dinner. I tried the Asian Temptation cocktail. All cocktails ordered were very good drinks with good amount of alcohol. The Thai seafood casserole (lobster, scallop, shrimps)was out of this world. Very flavorful and less than $25. The service, attention to details and plating presentation are excellent. It's one of the best restaurants in White Plains for me so far. If you like a good drink and worry about watered down drinks, then this place is for you. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

Horrible service. Rude owner and manager. The food was mediocre and predominantly sugar salt and cornstarch. I'm sorry I walked in the door.

1  Thank Josh B