“Best Sushi in town”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 March 2016

The service is great and has a lovely atmosphere. They carry lots of unique rolls. They serve a delicious crab cake and what I like about them is that their setting is gorgeous and each meal is very satisfying. It's a great place for dating. They also have takeout and delivery. The best Asian restaurant in White Plains.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

This place is just steps from my job so a coworker and I went for lunch. The place is very nice and the food and service were very good. I was pleasantly surprised! Everything I ordered was delicious and presented very well. I will definitely return and try dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Fabulous Japanese food with authentic taste and super fresh sashimi and sushi in the middle of White Plains.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We live very close by to this lovely restaurant - and I am glad we do. It is our "go to" place when we want good Asian food. I do not eat sushi so I cannot comment on that but everything else is just fantastic.
I recently hosted a luncheon for 20 and everything came out on time and fresh, hot and sizzling. Good job.
The place is large, but with a dark cozy feel. It has a beautiful fountain and gorgeous walls with sculpted Buddhas. In addition to their food, their drinks are excellent!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant numerous times over the years and I have always enjoyed it - tonight was no different They do a good job preparing the Sushi and the service was very good. Parking is not the easiest on a busy night.