“Need to give this place another shot!”
Review of Melt Sandwich Shop

Melt Sandwich Shop
Ranked #9 of 271 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Excellent customizable sandwiches, good prices, friendly staff.
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I do not recommend the tomato basil soup. There were chunks of bread in the soup and a layer of oil on top, it actually wasn't soup. The sandwiches were decent, the bread extremely soggy, but that may be due to the travel time. Not great to eat in professional settings.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I have yet to find a place like this anywhere. The chili w/ pork is mouth watering and will definitely keep you warm from the inside out. The Turkey breast w/ mango salsa is to die for.... The short, turkey breast w/ mango salsa is a MUST TRY!!! You will not be disappointed by anything on the menu, but the two listed are amongst the most amazing!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I went in here for the first time in June and have been back there 3 times since.
I love their Rueben. It was so big, I had half and saved the other half for dinner.
Delicious breads and everything is fresh and a lot of it is made on the premise.
Give you self a treat. A great BIG sandwich for $11.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We were in New York when it was lunchtime on our way from Maryland to Massachusetts. This place got very good reviews. It is very small and there is a very small outdoor seating area and indoor seating area. My husband got a pulled pork sandwich and I got a flatbread pizza. It was very very good. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We chose to eat outside and they brought us our food outside and even the gentleman that brought our food out came out once to check on us and see how we were doing. At first glance you might not think to try here but it is very good. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank julia_fisher
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We were visiting the area from out of town, and pulled this place up. Ordered 3 different sandwiches. I ordered online for carry out. Online menu is a little confusing but figured it out! It was a taste party in out mouths!!!
We ordered all Short
The Melt Mac with Black pepper pastrami
The BLT with chicken
The bacon cheddar with Turkey breast!

Subway who????