“Great and popular lunch option”
Review of Melt Sandwich Shop

Melt Sandwich Shop
Ranked #3 of 290 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Excellent customizable sandwiches, good prices, friendly staff.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

It's a small shop, and at peak lunchtime dining in can be difficult as there is very limited seating. My group of three did manage to get a table. If it's your first time in, go right to the back near the drink cooler to order. Folks will wait closer the seating and entrance to get their food. The menu consists of a meat choice - about a dozen options, a bread choice of "Short, Long or Flat", and a final sandwich combination. I had the Cuban, and my two companions had a French Dip and a Chef Salad. We all liked what we had, and the two others (both live in the area) wondered how they did not already know about this place. All the food was great. If I'm ever back in the area, I won't hesitate to return.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The choices of combinations for their melted sandwiches are extensive. They gladly offer a taste if you're unsure. Prices are reasonable for Melt's sandwich heaven.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem in White Plains. So impressed. The line was out the door, had to check it out. So impressed. Hands down the best sandwich I've ever had. Super amazing quality and flavor. Will certainly return while staying in white plains for a few days. If only there was one in Florida! Thanks!!!!!!! Kudos to you guys. You rock!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Melt recently catered an event I attended and the food was absolutely outstanding! The pulled pork was top-notch, the beans were as flavorful as I have ever had, and the cornbread was the best I can ever remember eating. To top it all off, the cheesecake for dessert was creamy and rich - a great way to end a superior meal. I live about 45 minutes from melt, but there is no doubt I will be making the short trip in the near future to visit the restaurant and taste some more phenomenal food.
If you are local to White Plains, do yourself a favor and give them a shot...you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I travel for work and like to try different local places you can't get anywhere else.

This place is very good for a different kind of sub shop. They also sell pizza and salad. I had a ham/Cuban sub. I'd definitely go back.