Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown(White Plains)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$153
CrownePlaza.com
US$161
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
HYATT house White Plains(White Plains)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$145
US$379
US$259
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

US$120
US$123
US$119
US$140
US$114
All reviewsvalet parkingplanet fitnessfloor to ceiling windowshotel is perfectsitting areafront desk staffwithin walking distancetwo queen bedsbeautiful lobbylocal hotelsmovie theaterthe hotel is cleanvalet servicewatch tvcentral locationwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness or pleasure
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I selected the Cambria hotel for my team off-site and will do so again for the next one! Hands down the best customer experience experience, overall value especially when compared to the other hotels in the area. The sales staff, Nicole and Kristin, were amazing and accommodating and worked with me to ensure I received the best package for the team and were present the moment I arrive for the off-site! Ravi provided the best AV technical support and was super nice. Maria prepared the entire food area neatly and was present for any questions or additional things we needed for the food. The fact that I remember all the key members of staff is indicative of the type of service I received (and as a side note I typically have poor memory so it needs to be memorable for me to remember). But this speaks to the type of service you should expect especially if you are an organization trying to host an event or team away day. To give you a concrete example of the customer service I received, I mentioned to Nicole that I had a speaker coming. She then asked me if I knew approximately when they would arrive so she could go downstairs and greet them as they arrived to the hotel. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is...In terms of the rooms, my team was impressed with the size, cleanliness of the rooms and overall modern decor of the hotel. It is not a large hotel which in a way is better because it creates a more intimate setting and makes the logistics of a team off-site easier to manage. The food was splendid and the team could not get enough of the chocolate bar (and this is coming from a coffee addicted team), the hummus bar, the salads and salmon. My team away day came with complimentary valet parking which was fantastic for the team members who were local. The hotel is easy to find, and only 15 minutes away from the white plains airport. They do have a shuttle service. And because the hotel is in downtown White Plains, my team enjoyed restaurant hopping for dinner! There are several team building activities within walking distance so that was nice. In other words, you are not stuck in one area or in the hotel because of the hotel's central downtown location. I highly recommend if you are looking for a hotel that combines excellent (not great) customer service, food, decor, and value all in one. Thank you for a successful team away day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sean M, General Manager at Cambria Hotel White Plains - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your wonderful experience with the TripAdvisor community. We really do have a great team here, and I’m delighted that you were impressed with the outstanding service you received from members of our staff in every department throughout your stay. We enjoyed having you stay with us at the Cambria Hotel and Suites and look forward to becoming your hotel of choice whenever you are visiting Westchester County. Until next time, happy and safe travels!

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 November 2017

After 2+ years of staying here, the place is consistently good. The staff are the best around. The rooms are large and clean. The location makes it easy to get out and eat with no need for a car.

I recommend this place highly.

Room Tip: All rooms on all floors are great. No need to pick and choose.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank preet456

Hi Preet,

Thank you for the great review and the nice feedback about our team. It has been a pleasure to get to know you over the years. We strive to deliver the best guest experience possible and appreciate you recommending the Cambria Hotel and Suites White Plains Downtown.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Rooms are exceptional, clean, modern, welcoming. Staff is always helpful and available with a smile. I travel often to White plains for business as well as pleasure (son is in school at SUNY Purchase) this being said I’ve stayed at many hotels in the area and would only recommend this one to anyone.

Thanks Cambria staff!

Room Tip: Isn’t a bad room in the property
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dennis P P

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you had at our hotel. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and I’m delighted that you were impressed with the warm hospitality presented by our team upon your arrival. We’re thrilled that you had a comfortable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the Cambria Hotel and Suite next time you are visiting White Plains.

Sean M

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to see the great jack o lantern blaze. This hotel is so clean, close to shops, restaurants and coffee shops. The room is very modern and large. We had a den, fridge and microwave in the room. They have bath and body works products in the bathroom. I think this hotel should be higher than 3 stars as nice as it is. We had a lovely stay and we will recommend it to others.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilandl

Hi Hilandl,

It is wonderful to read that you had such an enjoyable stay here with us at the Cambria Hotel and Suites White Plains Downtown and we greatly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel. We’d love to welcome you back the next time you’re in Westchester County. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was nice. The valet staff were very accommodating and courteous.

The downside is that there were bugs in the bathroom; mostly in the shower. Needless to say we did not shower here. We had only stayed one night and we told the front desk attendant at checkout. She agreed that the bugs were gross and said she would inform the custodial staff. However, she didn't offer any sort of compensation. No attempt to even see if there was anything that could be done. This was very disappointing and I highly doubt we will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple