“Good Food & Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Been here twice. Both times very good cuisine and professional, European service.

Not an inexpensive resstaurant - but worth the price for a little luxury. Valet Parking

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank mhm49mhm49

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Sweet, quiet place with parking available in the back. I had the Salmon entree and my friend had the Pasta with sausage. We were both happy with our choices. Dessert (Tiramisu) was good and the coffee was average. This being a quality Italian place and the coffee being served in a Lavazza cup, I had expected more flavor from the coffee. Service was attentive and the quality of the food, including the bread, was most satisfying.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Sightseer777085
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I highly recommend the salmon, and the Sapori salad. They are scrumptious. When we ate here we explained my father is on a no salt diet and they could not do enough for us to make sure he had an enjoyable, salt-free meal. The servers were outstanding. This is one of my favorite restaurants.

Date of visit: July 2017
3  Thank France G
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Took my family here tonight for a Father’s Day dinner. Every dish was delicious. Seafood dinner over broccoli rabe, salmon, chicken with eggplant roasted peppers and goat cheese. Great desserts. Bennie and Aldo gave great service. Highly recommend. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank Firstlade
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to dinner on a Thursday night and were amazed by the attention of the servers. Classic Italian restaurant with service you experience at 5 star restaurants.

The menu had the usual Italian dishes and the food was delicious.

I highly recommend if you are looking for classic Italian food and it’s a nice place to go for a special occasion given the first class service.

Date of visit: June 2018